#1 TemptationsWings

TemptationsWings

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 20 September 2005 - 03:17 AM

If any of you go to a wrestling event and see the name Bishop Slade on the card...LEAVE.

Do not support a convicted child molestor and suspected rapist!

Oh yeah....one more thing:
FUCK YOU, NEW JACK! YOU ARE A NO-TALENT CRACKHEAD AND YOU KNOW IT TO BE TRUE. NEED MY PROOF! I KNOW THE GUY WHO YOU STAYED WITH IN WEIRTON, WV AFTER A SHOW....REMEMBER? YOU WERE THERE A WEEK! HE TOLD ME EVERYTHING THAT WENT DOWN WHILE YOU WERE THERE! STILL BEGGING MOMMY FOR MONEY ON THE PHONE? STILL THREATENING PEOPLE OVER CELL PHONE ADAPTERS WHICH YOU FOUND IN YOUR DEALER'S CAR A MONTH LATER? YOU ARE WORTHLESS! RETIRE! DIE! EITHER ONE! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by TemptationsWings, 20 September 2005 - 03:19 AM.

#2 VampX

VampX

X-S Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,149 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:none

Posted 20 September 2005 - 03:26 AM

Hey its bubbuh!

#3 thegame_evolution

thegame_evolution

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 20 September 2005 - 05:07 AM

isnt it kind of funny that a stupid lunatic is shouting at a crazy 40 something wrestlerw ho probably has never heard of xbox, let alone xbox scene??

#4 XBL_SUCKS

XBL_SUCKS

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 20 September 2005 - 08:09 PM

QUOTE(thegame_evolution @ Sep 19 2005, 11:18 PM)
isnt it kind of funny that a stupid lunatic is shouting at a crazy 40 something wrestlerw ho probably has never heard of xbox, let alone xbox scene??

View Post

yeah some wierd stuff man

#5 VampX

VampX

X-S Legend

• 5,149 posts

Posted 21 September 2005 - 12:10 AM

After watching the 2004 RF Newjack shoot i now know that NewJack owns a Playstation, but it being 2004 its probably a PS2.

maybe NewJack is one of those posters that always reply with "WELL FUCK YOU BUDDY I OWNZ YOUR ASS AND I KILL YOUR MOMMA"
sure sounds alot like him..

#6 TemptationsWings

TemptationsWings

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 22 September 2005 - 07:28 PM

I apologize to all for the rant.
It was a spur of the moment, anger induced moment and I wish to say I am sorry to all who had to read it.

However, I will say that every word is true.

New Jack stayed with a friend of mine in Weirton, WV after a show in Canton Ohio. He stayed there for almost a week because he was doing some media stuff and a couple of shows in the area. During that week, all he did was slepp and smoke crack. Nothing else....oh yeah...he threatened people and beat up the guy's landlord too...but really, it was all crack induced.

Look, if New Jack wants to smoke crack, that is on him...but it's the threats about a cell phone adapter that made me mad. He threatened to do another "Manhattan Transit" on this guy unless he gave back the cell phone adapter. Mind you, these threats were over the phone after New Jack left.
After a few weeks of this, he informed my friend that he found his cell phone adapter...in the trunk of his crack dealer's car (Bishop Slade).

Plus the whole time he was there, he was calling his mother on the phone to wire money up to him from Florida (supposedly) for the crack. Sad...really sad.

When you compile that with the fact that this Bishop Slade guy (real name available upon request) has sexually assaulted numerous women, including another friend of mine's wife and also 3 girls who are under the age 16, it gets angering. Because these guys are held up ad role models in some people's eyes and people still pay for tickets to support these jerks.

Why am I involved if these things happened NOT to me, but to friend's of mine?
Well, I never said I did not have a history with Bishop Slade or New Jack...I just never posted my situation. Mine will be handled.

But anyway, to all who were offeneded or upset at all, I apologize. It was stupid, and it should have been more thought out. So I was childish and ignorant. I am sorry.
But now you know why.

Edited by TemptationsWings, 22 September 2005 - 07:30 PM.

#7 VampX

VampX

X-S Legend

• 5,149 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 05:34 AM

neh dont worry man, it was a very interesting read.

and we all know that NewJack is kinda fucked up,
but in his defense he gave us wrestling fans alot, and he suffered alot of damage to his body because of that..

And as far as rapists and molestor's go.. i hope they all burn in hell.

#8 itsmee129

itsmee129

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • Interests:i like xbox and chicks :-)
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 24 September 2005 - 08:58 PM

wrestling is gay beerchug.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users