• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 zoppatorsk

zoppatorsk

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 07:33 PM

I just wont to inform that xboxhdm (v1.9) locks the hdd with the wrong password from eeprom on the box im softmodding. It is a 1.6(b?). eeprom is good, no problem with the file but xboxhdm recognize it as 1.0 eeprom instead of 1.6.

Got the right hdd password with liveinfo 3 and sucessfully locked the hdd with xboxhdm.

Was kind of confused when the xbox couldn't unlock it when i first tried, never happend before and i have softmodded and changed a lot of hdd's

Just wanted to inform about this issue if more than me gets the same problem, diden't really know where i should post it, so moderators please move the post if you feels it belong somewhere else.

Edited by zoppatorsk, 20 September 2005 - 07:41 PM.

#2 DjChad

DjChad

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Interests:References:<br />Pending:<br />Scammers:
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 20 September 2005 - 07:56 PM

QUOTE(zoppatorsk @ Sep 20 2005, 01:44 PM)
I just wont to inform that xboxhdm (v1.9) locks the hdd with the wrong password from eeprom on the box im softmodding. It is a 1.6(b?). eeprom is good, no problem with the file but xboxhdm recognize it as 1.0 eeprom instead of 1.6.

Got the right hdd password with liveinfo 3 and sucessfully locked the hdd with xboxhdm.

Was kind of confused when the xbox couldn't  unlock it when i first tried, never happend before and i have softmodded and changed a lot of hdd's

Just wanted to inform about this issue if more than me gets the same problem, diden't really know where i should post it, so moderators please move the post if you feels it belong somewhere else.

View Post

maybe it is the eeprom ive never had this problem before and with either program if you want i could sell you a virgin eeprom thats never been on live for the 1.6 you have. in live info and in xboxhdm when i open any of these 1.6 eeproms it reads its a 1.6 eeprom

Edited by DjChad, 20 September 2005 - 08:06 PM.

#3 Cio

Cio

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,377 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 20 September 2005 - 08:44 PM

So basicly.. the file is allright, but xboxhdm cannot properly read it and thus caculates a wrong password.. strange. Did you use an SC gamesave exploit to get the eeprom dump?

#4 DaddyJ

DaddyJ

X-S Messiah

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,919 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:none

Posted 20 September 2005 - 09:09 PM

XboxHDM v1.8 and below could not read the v1.6 eeprom, v1.9 fixed this issue,

and personally I have never experienced any issues with v1.6/v1.6b eeproms with xboxhdm v1.9.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users