#1 DeathStalks

DeathStalks

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 5 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 21 September 2005 - 01:20 AM

I can't follow the rules sad.gif

Edited by heinrich, 22 September 2005 - 11:57 PM.

#2 thewickedjester

thewickedjester

X-S Knowledgebase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,012 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 21 September 2005 - 02:29 AM

Ok, they closed it in the BST section, why do you think they wouldnt close it from this section? Its not even related to selling or buying stuff...

When they closed the first thread it was a 'hey this was in the wrong forum' thing, it was a 'hey, not appropriate for these message boards' deal.

#3 Psykomantis00

Psykomantis00

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 21 September 2005 - 02:57 AM

The BST used to have everything in it,idk what happened but now its just xbox related. I was banned for 24 hours for posting in there about my laptop which is complete bull.

There should be a bst for everything not just xbox's.

#4 Psykomantis00

Psykomantis00

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 21 September 2005 - 02:58 AM

BTW this is the dump, this is for anything that doesnt have a place, there is no place for this topic so it does go here.

#5 DeathStalks

DeathStalks

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 September 2005 - 03:19 AM

thx psyko im tired of ppl picking on me all the time in here...anyways...anybody have any offers?

#6 powercntrl

powercntrl

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 130 posts
  • Interests:Xbox modding/repair, gaming, PhotoShop, Sonic Foundry Acid, iTunes, WinXP, Linux, Car Audio, fishing

Posted 21 September 2005 - 04:14 AM

Short answer: ebay

#7 killerbootsman

killerbootsman

X-S Genius

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:sports music xbox
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 21 September 2005 - 04:32 AM

QUOTE(powercntrl @ Sep 20 2005, 09:25 PM)
Short answer: ebay

View Post

Long answer: eBay Inc. (NASDAQ: EBAY) is an online auction website, where people from all around the world buy and sell goods and services.

scammed from Wikipedia. ohmy.gif

#8 Videogamebuyer14

Videogamebuyer14

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,468 posts
  • Interests:cars, girls, building computers, making techno, etc. All the good stuff.
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 22 September 2005 - 06:44 PM

QUOTE(killerbootsman @ Sep 20 2005, 10:43 PM)
Long answer: eBay Inc. (NASDAQ: EBAY) is an online auction website, where people from all around the world buy and sell goods and services.

scammed from Wikipedia. ohmy.gif

View Post

laugh.gif

#9 Arjun

Arjun

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,867 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 22 September 2005 - 09:02 PM

QUOTE(Psykomantis00 @ Sep 21 2005, 04:09 AM)
BTW this is the dump, this is for anything that doesnt have a place, there is no place for this topic so it does go here.

View Post

Actually no, selling/trading/buying is only limited to the BST. But the BST is only limted to Xbox items (this is xbox-scene...). So basicly this thread isn't allowed here at all...

#10 XBL_SUCKS

XBL_SUCKS

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 09:33 PM

Try bst-scene.com

#11 heinrich

heinrich

..assuming the role of God

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,576 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 11:56 PM

QUOTE(Psykomantis00 @ Sep 21 2005, 12:08 AM)
The BST used to have everything in it,idk what happened but now its just xbox related. I was banned for 24 hours for posting in there about my laptop which is complete bull.

There should be a bst for everything not just xbox's.

View Post

You know whats complete bull? People who come to a forum that someone else runs, and refuses to follow their rules, and then whines when they get called on it. You crying like a bitch isn't going to get the BST rules changed, sorry.

Looks like you cant even keep your lies straight, your BST topic makes no mention of a laptop.

Edited by heinrich, 23 September 2005 - 12:01 AM.

#12 Psykomantis00

Psykomantis00

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 23 September 2005 - 12:22 AM

QUOTE(heinrich @ Sep 23 2005, 01:07 AM)
You know whats complete bull? People who come to a forum that someone else runs, and refuses to follow their rules, and then whines when they get called on it.  You crying like a bitch isn't going to get the BST rules changed, sorry.

Looks like you cant even keep your lies straight, your BST topic makes no mention of a laptop.

View Post

Are you retarded? The link you gave me is to a bst that has to do with an xbox. You are correct about the laptop, must have been a diff forum, my bad. But you just proved me right, thanks.

#13 heinrich

heinrich

• Head Moderators
  • 5,576 posts

Posted 23 September 2005 - 01:13 AM

Am I retarded? HMM..
!for*trade! Psp System

Ok I want either an IPOD or a modded xbox LE for this system, its basically brand new, bought it at EB and it has the extended warranty, no dead pixels. I would like either a crystal with a large hdd, or a smoke or kasumi blue LE with big hdd and chipped, no TSOP. Let me know if anyone is interested.

What is not allowed

Other consoles and games
Ipods

Also note this in the pinned rules topic in that forum
f you get suspended, please take it like a man/woman, read the rules over and move on. I'm not out to get anyone, and these rules are here for a reason. If you break any of them, for any reason, expect to be warned/suspended/banned at the mods and admins discretion. I don't care if you've been here 3 days or 3 years, everyone gets treated the same. No one on staff is out to get you, so play by the rules and everyone can have a good time. I don't like being a bad guy, and I help to run this forum to give something small back to the scene, not to get off on banning people and being a rule nazi. Never take anything on the internet personally.

#14 Psykomantis00

Psykomantis00

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 23 September 2005 - 01:16 AM

QUOTE(heinrich @ Sep 23 2005, 02:24 AM)
Am I retarded? HMM..
Also note this in the pinned rules topic in that forum

View Post

Yes, you are.

do you read every other word? XBOX ws in there also. Trading a ps2 for an XBOX should be allowed, as well as trading a psp for an xbox or iPod. I could see me getting banned for saying I was selling a computer or I would trade it for a ps2 or other games, but I was also interested in getting a modded box.

#15 heinrich

heinrich

• Head Moderators
  • 5,576 posts

Posted 23 September 2005 - 01:24 AM

What you think should be allowed, and what actually is allowed.. is 2 different things, there really is no discussion needed. And you didnt get banned.. your posting ability was disabled.. for 24 hours.. 3 months ago.. let it go...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users