• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 TardBarnescapee

TardBarnescapee

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 04:56 AM

Every preview i have seen for this game seems awesome but today one of my friends was trying to convience me that it will be 12v12 on regular xbox and support up to 25v25 on the xbox 360.
can anyone confirm or deny this? and if so when will each version of the game become available.
I have just been thinking about what to buy, i really want it as soon as it is released but if i can avoid buying two copies i certainly will.
Thx.

#2 KAGE360

KAGE360

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,173 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 22 September 2005 - 02:39 PM

nothing is known about the 360 version. if it wasnt for the ads saying coming soon above the 360 sign i would question whether or not it was still coming out. as for the upgrade in player count on multiplayer, i would say if it was any company making the game it would be a safe bet, but its EA were talking about so i would wait for some details straight from them before expecting anything. as for getting two copies, why bother? just hold out for the 360 version, no point in spending $50 on something you may not play for long (depending when the 360 version comes out).

#3 VariableElite

VariableElite

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 582 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 22 September 2005 - 02:54 PM

QUOTE(KAGE360 @ Sep 22 2005, 08:50 AM)
nothing is known about the 360 version.  if it wasnt for the ads saying coming soon above the 360 sign i would question whether or not it was still coming out.  as for the upgrade in player count on multiplayer, i would say if it was any company making the game it would be a safe bet, but its EA were talking about so i would wait for some details straight from them before expecting anything.  as for getting two copies, why bother?  just hold out for the 360 version, no point in spending $50 on something you may not play for long (depending when the 360 version comes out).

View Post

laugh.gif Personally, I half-expect them to announce that it's single-player only, with no bot support. dry.gif rolleyes.gif

#4 saan206

saan206

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 08:19 AM

QUOTE(TardBarnescapee @ Sep 21 2005, 09:07 PM)
Every preview i have seen for this game seems awesome but today one of my friends was trying to convience me that it will be 12v12 on regular xbox and support up to 25v25 on the xbox 360.
can anyone confirm or deny this? and if so when will each version of the game become available.
I have just been thinking about what to buy, i really want it as soon as it is released but if i can avoid buying two copies i certainly will.
Thx.

View Post

Total multi players is 24 for Battlefield 2 on 360
2 Teams 12v12

pop.gif

#5 whiteblur67

whiteblur67

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:none

Posted 29 September 2005 - 04:40 PM

get it for pc dammit(if your pc sux im sorry)

jester.gif

#6 hugoboss1

hugoboss1

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Interests:GAMING,HUNTING.SHOOTING,KILLING,AND GAMING.

Posted 29 September 2005 - 08:21 PM

I was on a site and i cant remember it was like a 360 rumor site and it showed the front and back cover and it was hard to make out but it looked like 64 players on-line...

#7 brooksie48

brooksie48

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 924 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 29 September 2005 - 08:50 PM

QUOTE(whiteblur67 @ Sep 29 2005, 11:51 AM)
get it for pc dammit(if your pc sux im sorry)

jester.gif

View Post

For the last fucking time, it is a different game!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users