• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 EverestX

EverestX

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts
  • Interests:PC Gamer, Console Collector, Raging Movie & Cartoon Addict, full time nerd.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 23 September 2005 - 07:44 PM

This has probley been covered a million times. I couldn't find it via search on here so I googled it and it gcame back with dvd decrypter and said that it can do it.

Just a little background on this.... I need to burn slayers on DVD-R not on a cd becasue the dvd rip I had of it is really scratched and heeds to be canned for a new one.

If you know an easy, better, or anything I should know about it please help me out. Once again thanks.

#2 jesterrace777

jesterrace777

X-S Transcendental

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,747 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 23 September 2005 - 07:56 PM

Okay, so do you already have the Slayer's ISO image? If so, then all you need to do is to open up DVD Decrypter and go into the mode option. Select ISO-->Write and then select your Slayer's ISO file. The DVD Decrypter project has been discontinued but if you do a little searching you can easily find it.

#3 EverestX

EverestX

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts
  • Interests:PC Gamer, Console Collector, Raging Movie & Cartoon Addict, full time nerd.

Posted 23 September 2005 - 08:00 PM

Yeah i have 2.6 and 2.5 right in front of me.
Also I already have the program too.

I had heard the project was discontinued but it was the only program that I cam across that was able to convert the file.

My main reason for the topic is I didn't know if there were any other active projects that could do it or any other competing programs that worked better or faster for that matter.

Edited by EverestX, 23 September 2005 - 08:01 PM.

#4 lordvader129

lordvader129

He Who Posts Alot...

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,751 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 23 September 2005 - 08:35 PM

theres no need to "convert" the ISO as cds and dvd use the same image files

the problem is nero (and possibly other burning programs) wont let you burn small images to dvds, i know nero will prompt for a cd for any image smaller than 1gb, theres a way around this, after loading the ISO in nero just change cd to dvd in the drop down menu

#5 EverestX

EverestX

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts

Posted 25 September 2005 - 11:45 PM

Hey thank you guys for your help. I had assumed that iso were teh same from a cd to a dvd however the few, including nero, programs I had tried to burn it with told me to put in a cd. Dvd decrypter did it like it was nothing and now i can once again boot up slayers on a thompson like magic. thanks Dudes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users