5 replies to this topic

#1 hooshang

hooshang

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 07:08 AM

Well the faqs itself range from junky to great but the boards are quite redundant and uninformative (most clean way I can put it). Don't you hate it when you don't ask for illlegal clunk and you get moderated for it because it is indirectly related.

#2 XeroKitsune

XeroKitsune

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Anime, Video Games, & random other things.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 24 September 2005 - 07:55 AM

Normaly there are good faqs as well as translation guides. The boards I try to avoid.

#3 ILLusions0fGrander

ILLusions0fGrander

third echelon agent

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,500 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 24 September 2005 - 08:00 AM

the boards are always a mess....its funny too, because i think alot of the members are over 20 years old and act like immature kids.

#4 reZz

reZz

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 331 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 24 September 2005 - 05:29 PM

I love that place, been a member there for more than 3 years. The people in the XBox Social (the xbox-scene equivalent of "The Dump") board are awesome.

And their FAQ's pwn ass to the power of 56. Especially for racing games.

Edited by reZz, 24 September 2005 - 05:29 PM.

#5 hooshang

hooshang

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 05:29 PM

I got proof of their stupidity.

Here's an excerpt from my post from gfaqs.com in the PSO xbox board and I wonder how is my post a way of circulating warez and copyrighted material:
"...do me a favour and email me their xlive acc save (doesn't have to have a subscription) because I can't connect online with my xbox since my ethernet port is not functioning... I need an acc. to play offline."

my shortened response to that admin:
"...PSO episode 1&2 requires and xlive account save and yes I do own a legit copy of the game. The mention of a simple account save is not in anyway related to pirating/illegal activities. In fact it's a legit feature from this game to offline! I did not mention I was hacking, cheating, and where to obtain illegal material..."

Admin from gfaqs says:
"You do realize that private servers are illegal no matter the justification."

I did not mention anything about private servers wtf? Is this gfaqs admin too stupid to read my reason and too eager to flex their authority!

#6 xbox_newbie

xbox_newbie

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 06:22 PM

the thing i dont like is they are extremely low on xbox and pc faqs, if the game is for ps2 thats the only faq they have, they just show it in the xbox section, so its saying press L3 and but i dont have that button!

its not a big deal but id like to be told to press buttons i actualy have tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users