59 replies to this topic

#1 illbastid

illbastid

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 04:35 PM

If these shots don't make you a believer, nothing will.

http://ruliweb.dream...box02&main=xbox

#2 Deftech

Deftech

X-S Transcendental

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,917 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 24 September 2005 - 04:43 PM

I just looked thru my OXM that arrived an hour ago and puked when I saw the pics..

the ones you linked too look a LOT better than the ones in OXM.

why the fug would they put ugly ass pics in a mag. Im looking for every reason to like this game but when I see pics, I see nothing but a Halo, a washed out, haloe-esque game. The last thing I want right now is something that resembles Halo. grr.gif

But the pics you showed look 100,000 x times better. Once again, Rare has confused me.

releasing shitty ones, good ones, whats the real deal?

and once again, I will make myself forget about this game altogether because there are too many I want in the launch window as is. This isnt making the cut until Ive played the ones I KNOW I want and will like.

For shits sake, Im more excited about fuggin Kameo than PD0, thats Rares fault, not mine. MS is playing their cards wrong by showing it so late in the game at X05. Thats only 6 weeks to get the hype machine rolling till launch. My Opinion beerchug.gif

#3 illbastid

illbastid

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 04:47 PM

I'll think i'll buy PD0 at launch, but i must admit the more i see of Kameo the more i like it

#4 ebrunn

ebrunn

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 24 September 2005 - 05:04 PM

damn, those shots look sick, I will get that game at launch

#5 brooksie48

brooksie48

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 924 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 24 September 2005 - 05:20 PM

QUOTE(Deftech @ Sep 24 2005, 11:54 AM)
But the pics you showed look 100,000 x times better. Once again, Rare has confused me.

View Post

I told you already, it's their master plan. They are going to blow us away at X05.

Just look at Kameo, there was probably ten fold the manpower put into PD0 than that.

Btw, they are still sending you your OXM laugh.gif

#6 Shinamano

Shinamano

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 05:23 PM

The third page is here...this game is beautiful!

#7 Deftech

Deftech

X-S Transcendental

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,917 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 24 September 2005 - 05:26 PM

QUOTE(brooksie48 @ Sep 24 2005, 12:31 PM)
I told you already, it's their master plan. They are going to blow us away at X05.

Just look at Kameo, there was probably ten fold the manpower put into PD0 than that.

Btw, they are still sending you your OXM laugh.gif

View Post

LOL yea bro, and for the 4th or 5th time, it came with the "Your sub is about to run out! Renew now!"

classic

but anyways, if the game looks like the pics in that link, I will buy 10 copies. Thats all Ive got to say on the matter tongue.gif

Oh and after reading the Gears Interview Im about to post, I forgot all about the poopy PD 0 pics beerchug.gif

#8 rasmithuk

rasmithuk

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 123 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 05:48 PM

I know I've read stuff about closed door PDZ demos and they've said that the graphics were a lot better then what they'ld shown publically and this seems to prove it.
I was going to get PDZ with the 360 anway and this makes sure of it.
Hopefully it'll be a lunch title as my copy of OXM states (they're also saying they'll be a demo on the next issue of PDZ as well).

#9 Master X

Master X

X-S Hacker

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 06:17 PM

I am impressed by how much this games graphics have improved. Perfect Dark Zero is now a must buy at launch time beerchug.gif

#10 corkinator

corkinator

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 10:11 PM

Gotta say it does look better and I am more excited but it's not close to Gears of War level and barely above current gen really. Which is such a pity. I hope I am blown away when video's of the full version are released.

#11 Infamous_One

Infamous_One

X-S Freak

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 11:06 PM

wink.gif looks like FarCry.

#12 incognegro

incognegro

X-S Hacker

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,519 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 11:54 PM

releasing shitty ones, good ones, whats the real deal?

Lets think about this, rare likes to leave grafix for the last (I think in an interview one time, some guy from rare said "because thats the easy part") but because we have people out their that just cant wait and demand screenshots when its really not ready to be shown yet they get what they asked for; a game with an unfinished grafix engine. I think this is part of the reason why they are keeping the game from being "overexposed" because its like peter moore said , and im paraphrasing, "it doesnt matter what they think of the product now but what they think of the product when its out."

I havent even looked at the shots yet cause I dont really care tongue.gif , im gonna buy it anyway!

#13 twistedsymphony

twistedsymphony

arrogant beyond belief

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,465 posts
  • Interests:Consoles, Computers, Cars, Arcades, Home Theater, and the modding of anything that moves.
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 25 September 2005 - 02:04 AM

My god that game is beautiful... if those are the graphics people were seeing "behind closed doors" for months now... why haven't the MS execs been going around stapling these screen-shots to Sony Zombies' foreheads since E3 blink.gif

They look stunning even though the filter of crappy magazine scans I can't imagine how good it looks on a crisp HDTV ph34r.gif

#14 Carlo210

Carlo210

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,220 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 25 September 2005 - 04:05 AM

AHHHH What will I get!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!??!!?

#15 brooksie48

brooksie48

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 924 posts

Posted 25 September 2005 - 04:07 AM

Carlo has returned!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users