2 replies to this topic

#1 nylaptop

nylaptop

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 25 September 2005 - 06:05 PM

I flashed a bios but when i lanch it my stuff isn't there its empty nothing its in it. How do i let my bios know where my stuff is.

#2 pookiepoo

pookiepoo

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 25 September 2005 - 06:18 PM

Please Make yourself clear

I flashed a bios but when i lanch it my stuff isn't there its empty nothing its in it. How do i let my bios know where my stuff is.

Stuff,Its, a Bios

How Do you flash a Bios rotfl.gif

Are we supposed to be psychic rotfl.gif

start by telling us your hardware and software specs what bios What version of xbox do you have.

laugh.gif You Crack ME Up rotfl.gif

Edited by pookiepoo, 25 September 2005 - 06:23 PM.

#3 Folonex

Folonex

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 04:33 PM

Ok I have the same problem, now the system was working fine, tnow my uncle accidently loaded a bios.bin file instead of the dashboard file via launch menu. it's evox dashboard and bios.

He launched the evox bios in the launch menu and now when he turns on his system it frags, if using the power button it goes on and off and on and off, repeatedly, if you press the eject button to remove the cd-rw it won't open but flashes red/orange and the chip inside is staying red instead of the grene colour.

Is there a way to fix this, like do I need to open the xbox and turn the xenium ice chip to recovery mode or something?

this is a 1.3 xbox to let you know. I hope he hasnt screwed the bios up or even the HDD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users