X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts
  • Interests:KoRn
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 26 September 2005 - 11:47 PM

I use thc lite and have this skin http://www.allxboxsk...app=thclite&s=1 but am getting another HD so thinking very well about switching to UIX biggrin.gif Would be awsome if I could get a KoRn skin for it smile.gif

#2 haxjester

haxjester

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 04:02 AM

the link you posted did not take me directly to a specific skin, but to the general listing of all tHc skins. i would be happy to make you a Korn skin. (thought of doin one anyway, but have been lazy, and in wait for the public 2.0 rls) if theres a specific background pic that you would like used, then link it here in the forum. it will take me just a little bit to make it (im on dialup atm, so things take a little longer ;P) but i will work on it as soon as you reply.

haxjester

#3 disruptive_intensions

disruptive_intensions

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 16 November 2005 - 11:38 AM

i too would love to see a Korn skin for UIX.

Something sort of dark in look and feel with a pic of the band as a background in the style of the Greatest Hits album cover with the Korn logo over top of the photo but kind of see through. And just the korn logo on a black background as a loading screen.

I dunno if that makes any sence... just wish i knew how to make skins to put all my ideas down as i see them. tongue.gif

Thanks in advance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users