Mooblar

X-S Young Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 28 September 2005 - 03:12 AM

-Un-needed comments, not wanted please only help me :x-

Sigh..where to begin...well here is my story..zz all a while back when I learned to Softmod, a grand thing indeed...or so I thought..

Well I got Krazyies SC installer Linux and installed it and got UnleashX AN AWSOME dashboard, I got XBMX,DVD2Xbox and some other things, then I fuked my M$Dashboard, well I still had Evo.X so I thought it was cool, but then I urged live, so I researched a bit and discoverd Slayers, so I download it off a bittorrent site and sent it to my Xbox in the App's folder, NOT TO A DISC WHICH I FUKING REGREY AGH!!

I restored my M$ Dash board and I could do live by the awsome function of turn softmod on/off which worked and Live worked, so then I wanted..well no more mods so then I decided to use the format HD, which I did , now since the Slayers was not on a disc, and on my HD, all it did was kill all the files and put a Evo x. dash board with little options, so I re put on Slayers in Apps through FTP and formated ..but this time I was stupid , I clicked Install MS dash board AFTER I reformated which would be impossible since the files don't exist, so instead of giving me MS dashboard, it killed all existence of Dashboards on my Xbox instead..T_T, so I figured well what the heck so I did even more research and learned how to take apart my xbox, went to the store got some tools to take it apart and then I put the Xbox HD on my PC so I could simply put all the MS dash board files on the XBHD so I could be fixed...little did I know that the XBHD was locked and I didn't unlock it before, so I re put it back on the Xbox and started it up all worked fine and now I am stuck with Error 13 wich I researched which means 'Cannot locate Dashboard' Error. Funny thing is it killed all my saves so I couldn't re do the Evo. X dashboard through SC or any other game for that matter, but for some odd reason it kept my Xbox live account so I thought I could update my Dashboard through Halo 2, but it just left me with BSOD(Black screen of..death sleep.gif) but yeah my Xbox can only read game discs and nothing else, so I can't FTP my xbox or read Slayers Disc ...

Well I was recommended the 'hotswap' way which I learned was start the xbox up and then swap the HD into the Computer while the xbox is on so it would be an unlocked HD, it didn't work, I tried on two diffrent comps with the required needs and it just freezes both my comps..

Ugh..I ask again, help please T_T

-If the computer did start up right I had HDD Driver's so that would of worked -.-

Edited by Mooblar, 28 September 2005 - 03:18 AM.

#2 misterhoangdai

misterhoangdai

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts

Posted 28 September 2005 - 03:26 AM

when your computer boots up and scans for hardware, hit the pause|break key on the keyboard. perform the swap and hit the space bar to resume hardware scan.

#3 Mooblar

Mooblar

X-S Young Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 28 September 2005 - 03:36 AM

QUOTE(misterhoangdai @ Sep 27 2005, 07:37 PM)
when your computer boots up and scans for hardware, hit the pause|break key on the keyboard. perform the swap and hit the space bar to resume hardware scan.

View Post

So where it says (Im on Windows 2k) Windows is starting up inject it? biggrin.gif I WILL TRY THANKS YOU!

#4 br0w

br0w

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,141 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 28 September 2005 - 04:07 AM

hit pause|break a second after you turn on your computer.

and dont use HDDriver, its garbage. get xboxhdm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users