Getting Ready To Upgrade
Posted 28 September 2005 - 11:06 AM
Posted 28 September 2005 - 01:35 PM
Posted 28 September 2005 - 01:43 PM
Let me tackle this a bit.
1) Slayers 2.6 will install everything in a way that you won't have to edit the evox.ini file, provided you don't mind the way it's set up (like with emulators in the Apps folder rather than a separated Emulator folder).
2) If you want to edit them, you can edit them via FTP by networking your PC and Xbox and edit the files on the fly in your FTP app, or copy them to PC and edit them their with Notepad, Wordpad, etc.
3) Heating issues are often overblown (pardon the pun), but Slayers installs Avalaunch as an app (it is also used as a dash very commonly) which can read the temps but not change them.
UnleashX and XBMC have the ability to change fan speed, both in different ways. UnleashX can preserve that speed change even when launching games/other apps.
You can also edit your BIOS to change the default fanspeed from the default 20% to something higher.
4) You've chosen an excellent BIOS. You can use XBTool to edit it to your liking if you so choose.
5) Did I mention to use paragraph breaks? You'll get more help.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users