• Please log in to reply
203 replies to this topic

#196 rcluck00

rcluck00

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 12:05 AM

someone please pin this to the tuts!!! I have been lookin for this for an hour!!!

#197 crystalgeek

crystalgeek

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Electronics and anything I can undo with a screwdriver
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 07 March 2007 - 08:30 PM

http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=173103 - Links to Tuts and Bits - This is linked there

Pinned Under xbox hardware forums

#198 zynergi

zynergi

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 10:04 AM

Well, I have my Logitech controller's receiver sitting behind the DVD-ROM, however I noticed the range of the controller has took a drastic decrease. Anywhere else anyone has mounted this PCB? I'm thinking of removing the memory card slots and somehow trying to fit it under the harddrive.

#199 TR4G-

TR4G-

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 15 April 2007 - 06:39 PM

QUOTE(Granulated @ Oct 3 2005, 08:43 PM) View Post

Just patch the wireless controller into the stock wires, and get a spdt switch to switch the 5v wire between the two.

can u do it without a switch? and just hook up the wires for the wireless ones to the existing controller ports wires? and have them both work......[but witch ever one is on would work]....

or does this not work at all and would neither work....?

o yeah also, can someone explain teh difference between a rocker switch and a relay, and how one would install a rocker swithc? [u say put it between the 5v source but how do u do that?]

Edited by TR4G-, 15 April 2007 - 06:49 PM.

#200 machineman9

machineman9

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 15 April 2007 - 07:05 PM

QUOTE(Zeusydude @ Sep 28 2005, 03:42 PM) View Post

so you made a wireless into a wired? W00t1

he made it so you dont need that giant block of plastic sitting outside the case ready to trip over passers by

great tutorial, too bad im already wireless on my X360

#201 MrCoke

MrCoke

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 28 June 2007 - 09:15 PM

I installed this switch into my xbox, I didnt want to deal with relays and all that crap.

http://www.radioshac...rentPage=family

it has 3 leads on the bottom, simply put the red wire from the motherboard to the center one, then use one of the side leads to go to the red on your wireless receiver, and the other side to the red going to the controller port. make sure all the other colors are going to both the receiver, and the port. (please note: when switch is in "wireless" position AND the wired controller is plugged in, neither controller will work. but you just simply switch to wired or unplug it and the other will work)

#202 k1114

k1114

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 05:06 AM

I love those wireless microcon controllers, they are sold many places under different brand names (all from the same factory though) and they are, IMO, the best controllers for the system. You can get them at gamestop for 14.99 nowadays (normal price!)

My thought on this is to grab another (I already have one) and wire up both wireless adapters internal to ports 3+4, and simply remove those ports completely, covering over the holes where they were.

#203 Suicidal Dreams

Suicidal Dreams

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:47 AM

ALl the images from this thread seem to be missing.

Does anyone have the original images saved? can we get them posted?

#204 Xombe

Xombe

X-S Xbox Xombe

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,198 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:03 AM

Sorry, but putfile.com went away quite a while ago. Perhaps someone may come across this thread and happen to have the images archived. I would not hold your breath, though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users