• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bigd5783

bigd5783

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 02:46 AM

Ive been doing alot of research on this but cant find exactly what Im looking for. Im wanting to upgrade my HD to a 60 or 80 gig drive. I have a spair drive laying around but havent had the time to pull it out of my computer to see if its lockable. I want to pull the stock drive out and swap in the new one with evox on it where I can backup some games on it. I want to be able to mod some games like PGR2 and KOTR. I want to keep the stock drive untouched that way I can put it back in incase my modding goes wrong. I dont want to mess with chips or soldering anything to the mobo or reflashing the original bios. I dont play xbox live because I see no reason to pay for something I get free on my PS2. If anyone can give me some help on this I would be greatly appreciative. Any software I can download to make it all work and any hardware I may need (I have the basics crossover cables, IDE cables, ect.). Thanks in advance.

#2 The_Hushed_Casket

The_Hushed_Casket

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 910 posts
  • Interests:Xbox Modding, Computer Engineering.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 29 September 2005 - 04:15 AM

I don't know much about softmodding but I know the popular way of upgrading HDDs on a softmod is HotSwapping. Here's a guide.

#3 bigd5783

bigd5783

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 02:16 PM

ttt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users