1 reply to this topic

#1 marty

marty

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 12 June 2002 - 03:40 AM

Hey I "backed up" wink.gif my Simpson's Road Rage game and do you think I could burn this game and the Enigmah Video Select v2 on the same CD-RW disc without them conflicting with each other? There's a ton of space left on the CD-RW so I want to make the most out of it before I burn either thing. Any help guys? I'm just being a conserver of space but if there is no solution i'll just burn them seperately.

-Marty

#2 pmow

pmow

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 12 June 2002 - 03:44 AM

Quote (marty @ Jun 11 2002, 09:40 PM)
Hey I "backed up" wink.gif my Simpson's Road Rage game and do you think I could burn this game and the Enigmah Video Select v2 on the same CD-RW disc without them conflicting with each other? There's a ton of space left on the CD-RW so I want to make the most out of it before I burn either thing. Any help guys? I'm just being a conserver of space but if there is no solution i'll just burn them seperately.

-Marty

No. The xbox will not have any idea on which to load. Also, ISOs are not designed to be loaded two at a time, I dunno how this would even be possible!

The great thing about CDRW, you can re-use....in the meantime, they're like a dollar or less...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users