• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Xbs1

Xbs1

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 04:20 PM

Supposedly you can get negative grenades in the game, goto the quatermaster and go sell as many as you want to get infinite amount of money. Does anyone know if this is true/how to do it?

#2 tommywomble

tommywomble

X-S Young Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 56 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 05 October 2005 - 06:30 PM

yeh this is definately true but i have no idea how to do it would love to know though

#3 V3nom_13

V3nom_13

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 06:49 PM

This glitch works as some of my people on my friends list tells me. but no-one will post how to do this(because they dont know) as your more likly for this to happen by chance than anything, some people will know how to do this probbaly by getting you to spend your well earned credits for nothing
so in my theory dont try to glitch... Cheaters never prosper in the end...

p.s when the patch comes out this monday and people update, anyone with a buggy server will have there PEC mode reset to lvl1 becuase glitched profiles wont run with the update to play lockdown on xbox live biggrin.gif

Edited by V3nom_13, 16 October 2005 - 06:53 PM.

#4 Wrestler99

Wrestler99

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 03:28 AM

first of all lever glitching isn't cheating. what is unfair is the fact new players start out so far behind the level 40 players that it is unfair. the way online should work is everyone starts will 40 skill points and then it is up to you to where you want to put them, that way everyone is equal and then it is a game of skill not by how long you have been playing.

#5 ILLusions0fGrander

ILLusions0fGrander

third echelon agent

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,500 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 18 November 2005 - 04:53 AM

i read how to do it, although they patched it.
it was something with starting a new profile, buying up grenades and starting a new profile without saving or something, selling them and somether errrrr rather.
not exactly sure on the method.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users