No replies to this topic

#1 Rezin

Rezin

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 April 2003 - 02:37 PM

Hello gang,
I wanted to say thank you to all the contributors to this forum, the tutorial writers on xbox-scene.com, and the people I've had direct contact with via email. I was finally able to FTP to my Xbox last night using WSFTP and make my first back up, btw Maxell DVD+r work great. The frustration lvl was pretty high in some cases but most everyone I dealt with was patient and respectful.
What is troubling is the lengths some of you will go to flame someone that asks a question inappropriate to the forum. Obviously, the people asking for illegal files deserve to be dealt with by maybe deleting their post and banning them. There are too many warnings about asking for these and the consequences. On the other hand the newb, I still consider myself one, that asks a question that might belong in another forum or that is answered in several tutorials I don't think deserves to be treated the way some are. All of you that take pleasure in raking someone across the coals everytime someone asks a simple question, that in your infinite uberness have known for years, need to remember where you came from and how you like to be treated. The next time you get the urge to belittle someone just skip to the next unread post and leave them alone. You are not all forum admins. Take care...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users