Luriden

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 30 September 2005 - 09:34 PM

I've tried ripping Time Crisis for PSX to play on PCSXBOX. However, the game has many audio tracks (in CDRWIN, they're the red circles). CDRWIN said it ripped them, but in PCSXBOX I don't hear any music. I get sound effects, but no music. I thought maybe it just didnt support audio tracks, but they're not playing in ePSXe neither. Do neither of these emulators support CDDA audio tracks or did I rip it wrong somehow? I ripped it exactly like the tutorials show on X-S.

#2 darkstalker

darkstalker

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 30 September 2005 - 10:11 PM

QUOTE(Luriden @ Sep 30 2005, 05:45 PM)
I've tried ripping Time Crisis for PSX to play on PCSXBOX. However, the game has many audio tracks (in CDRWIN, they're the red circles). CDRWIN said it ripped them, but in PCSXBOX I don't hear any music. I get sound effects, but no music. I thought maybe it just didnt support audio tracks, but they're not playing in ePSXe neither. Do neither of these emulators support CDDA audio tracks or did I rip it wrong somehow? I ripped it exactly like the tutorials show on X-S.

View Post

Yes, PCSXBox does support CDDA, however it's possible that a bug in emulation is causing the problem you are seeing, they weren't ripped properly, or you have Disable CDDA turned on under CPU fixes.

#3 Retroplay

Retroplay

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 01 October 2005 - 09:16 PM

Did you remember to upload the cue file with the bin file?
The emu needs the cue file if there's audiotracks in the bin file.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users