1 reply to this topic

#1 wka

wka

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 12:39 AM

Hey,

I've searched all over the Internet for a guide and have yet to find anything; and so far this web site has been great so I'm hoping someone can help me.

Basically, I'm trying to figure out how to bridge with my Xbox using my network hub instead of a second network card and ICS. And, after doing that, I'm curious how to force host.

I'm not doing this to cheat (aka standby because my modem doesn't support that and I wouldn't do it anyway).

The main reason I'm wanting to force host is because a lot of my head-to-head games, the opponent gets host and standbys. This is the most annoying thing ever and has made me lose many ranks.

I usually get host 75% of the time (team slayer and head-to-head) but 90% of the times I don't have it, there is a standbyer on their team.

So, if ANYONE could give me the tinyiest bit of insight, I'll give you a big hug. ph34r.gif

Thanks.
wka

P.S., I apologize if I posted this in the wrong category; the huge list kind of confused me. huh.gif

Edited by wka, 02 October 2005 - 12:42 AM.

#2 lordvader129

lordvader129

He Who Posts Alot...

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,735 posts
  • Interests:#lordvader129
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 02 October 2005 - 02:43 AM

they didnt learn to cheat here, and you cant get that information here either, sorry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users