• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 loesak

loesak

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 06:52 AM

I know that I'm not the worst video game player out there, but I cant beat the first mission in Driving School for the life of me. I think its a glitch. I complete a 360 and stop in the direction i started in and nothing happens. I don't even get a clock to count down like in all the other schools. Btw, Bike school is affected too.

I'm thinking this is a glitch. The only mod i have is the hot coffee patch. But I have replaced the original files and this still happens.

Now i'm hoping there is a way around this (cheat code, trainer or game save mod), because i'm at the last mission and I'd hate to have to start over. Plus I'm taking over territories and i'm out of money and would like to do the car export missions. Can't without finishing the "Back to School' missions.

Hope someone has some ideas.

#2 wadata04

wadata04

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 60 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 03 October 2005 - 10:56 PM

are you currently using the "All in one mod" in your game? that has been known to stuff up the schools.

#3 loesak

loesak

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 04:55 AM

cant remember where i got it but it does sound familiar. But i suppose now that i have used it once, my whole save game is shot. I'd hate to have to start over. Any ideas?

#4 SweBaztard-SmartXX

SweBaztard-SmartXX

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 461 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 21 October 2005 - 01:40 PM

Download a new savefile.

#5 SweBaztard-SmartXX

SweBaztard-SmartXX

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 461 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 21 October 2005 - 01:40 PM

Download a new savefile.

#6 acbella

acbella

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 16 December 2005 - 05:41 AM

I have been having a more serious glitch then this.......I rented the game and it won't even play off the disk? Has anyone one else had gliches with this game like that or should i looked into something being wrong with my xbox?

Also with true crime NYC- I think the disk itself has gliches in it. I will be playing it will lose the map in the corner also have had a lincense plate pop up in the middle of the screen for no reason? WOndering if anyone else has expericenced that with this game also?

#7 ImDaWiseGuy

ImDaWiseGuy

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 20 December 2005 - 05:54 AM

if gta doesnt play but other games do and you rented it ..prolly cause its badly scratched...or really dirty check that

and there are a few glitches in true crime just like the first one though i havnt had any like that ive had a few myself

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users