1 reply to this topic

#1 paljoey

paljoey

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 03 October 2005 - 08:44 AM

I am new to this so bear with me please I installed my xchip with out a snag thanks to this forum but My power button is not responding anymore I read in some other posts that people were having problems with there ejects not working and power buttons not working after installs but there are no replys that I can understand eject works fine but if i want to power down the unit i have to wait for it to shut off on its own or unplug the unit I tried looking in but it seems to be encased and i dont want to start messing with somthing i know nothing about I am running evox 1.3 on a 1.0 xbox and I havnt got a dash installed yet could that be the problem ? do you need for e.g slayers dash for everything to work ? I can't see it but as i said im new ! forgive me if this question has been answerd 100 times ive been looking and am unable to come up with any answers or posts that meet my needs thanks

#2 pricemeista33

pricemeista33

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 555 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 24 July 2006 - 04:33 AM

Make sure that you have flashed your chip correctly for the bios maybe corrupt. If so then just reflash using the tutorial on flashing your chip's bios. Don't forget to hold down that button located on the USB programmer for about 10-20 seconds. This will reload the bios for correctly and unplug the USB cable prior to booting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users