• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Naota gto

Naota gto

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 12:09 AM

Okay I am looking for a softmodded xbox. Hardmodded xbox is okay too, but if it is hardmodded it doesn't need anything special but the chip preferably(spelling?) be xenuim ice. If you have one for sell and tell me your price. I did get an offer for one for $200 hardmodded with the xecuter 3 mod chip and it had led light mods like crazy so i expect it to be atleast $115 to $150 if it is more then just let me know.

#2 smokingmods

smokingmods

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 331 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6d
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 04 October 2005 - 12:22 AM

I have a chipped xbox, with a bigger hdd in it. Its already flashed and ready to run for you, I can do shipped for 275 to any place in the states.
includes a controller, a/v cable and a power cord. Even a retail box if you like.

can include the original drive, or replace it and knock 75 bucks off that for 200 shipped with just the stock drive, but the box is modded, and evox installed on the stock drive.

as it is has evox on the bigger hard drive and will boot chip on or off.

Edited by smokingmods, 04 October 2005 - 12:24 AM.

#3 Naota gto

Naota gto

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 12:44 AM

Okay I am looking for a softmodded xbox. Hardmodded xbox is okay too, but if it is hardmodded it doesn't need anything special but the chip preferably(spelling?) be xenuim ice. If you have one for sell and tell me your price. I did get an offer for one for $200 hardmodded with the xecuter 3 mod chip and it had led light mods like crazy so i expect it to be atleast $115 to $150 if it is more then just let me know.

#4 BoNg420

BoNg420

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,809 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 04 October 2005 - 12:57 AM

1.1 with smartxx v2 chip $160 shipped, i can add lights to the ports and change the eject light for $15 more. that would be 2 LEDs per port blue, red, white, orange, green, UV(purple) and for the eject button colors i have available ATM are blue/green blue/white red/white thats all for now.

#5 smokingmods

smokingmods

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 12:57 AM

dood

read the rules

one thread per week

you have another one 6 lines below here
mods are gonna close them both if you aint carefull
you better pm one to close one or they will close em both

#6 lordvader129

lordvader129

He Who Posts Alot...

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,752 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 04 October 2005 - 01:01 AM

2 threads 30 mins apart? can hardly blame that on sever lag

lucky im in a good mood

#7 Naota gto

Naota gto

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 01:26 AM

QUOTE(lordvader129 @ Oct 3 2005, 07:12 PM)
2 threads 30 mins apart? can hardly blame that on sever lag

lucky im in a good mood

View Post

Ya I didn't mean to I am on other forums and I came back to this one to refresh to see if there was replies but it didn't go to the next page so I clicked it again thinking I didn't click it. So I'm really sorry about that.

Okay back on topic. Smokingmods sorry I'm being really dumb lately but that is $275 right? Oh and did you say you would throw in an extra xbox or am I still really dumb?

Bong420 does it work with live or will I need to update it?

#8 smokingmods

smokingmods

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 01:28 AM

no that was with a BIGGER BIGGER harddrive
but I also said, that you could get it with out the bigger hdd and have it for 200 shipped, now I cant even begin to compete with guys like bong420 he just gets me in quantity, kind of like wal mart, they make it in margin.

and you gotta understand shipping on a xbox system to anyplace is almost 20 bucks, so for 200, its actually 180 for me, out of that I pay for a xecuter 2.6 and the rest of the goodies, never mind, kick somebody else' tires.

Edited by smokingmods, 04 October 2005 - 01:30 AM.

#9 Naota gto

Naota gto

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 01:33 AM

QUOTE(smokingmods @ Oct 3 2005, 07:39 PM)
no that was with a BIGGER BIGGER harddrive
but I also said, that you could get it with out the bigger hdd and have it for 200 shipped, now I cant even begin to compete with guys like bong420 he just gets me in quantity, kind of like wal mart, they make it in margin.
and you gotta understand shipping on a xbox system to anyplace is almost 20 bucks, so for 200, its actually 180 for me, out of that I pay for a xecuter 2.6 and the rest of the goodies, never mind, kick somebody else' tires.

View Post

Well what you got going seems okay but I'll have to look into it and I have to wait for bong420 to tell me if it works with live yet.

#10 bigbubba7373

bigbubba7373

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 408 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 04 October 2005 - 02:27 AM

I have one version 1.4 or 1.5 with smartxx 2 chip blue xcm case samsung dvd drive stock hard drive
blue lights in the controller ports hookups and one green s controller i can let go for $180 shipped

#11 ILLusions0fGrander

ILLusions0fGrander

third echelon agent

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,500 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 04 October 2005 - 02:39 AM

edit: nevermind.. sorry.

Edited by ILLusions0fGrander, 04 October 2005 - 02:42 AM.

#12 Naota gto

Naota gto

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 04:22 AM

QUOTE(bigbubba7373 @ Oct 3 2005, 08:38 PM)
I have one version 1.4 or 1.5 with smartxx 2 chip blue xcm case samsung dvd drive stock hard drive
blue lights in the controller ports hookups and one green s controller i can let go for $180 shipped

View Post

Okay I'll keep it in mind, I'm sorta just looking at other offers so I'll keep it in mind when making my final decision.

Oh and ILLusionsOfGrander I didn't even see what you posted, but why did you say nevermind?

#13 realmccloy

realmccloy

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 05:10 AM

I have a machine for $145.00 plus shipping if you dont mind spending a little more than originally anticipated.

It's a 1.0 mobo (had the extra fan which is nice for cooling)

It is chipped with SmartXX LT OPX Mod chip. It's never been on XBL.

The eject light has been modded with Blue LEDs.

The case was painted by Wild_Fire ($45.00 two tone)

$145.00 plus shipping. Very nice machine.

user posted image

user posted image

The paint job looks so much better in person. My camera sucks and the flash tends to make the case look a lot lighter. The flash makes the metallic flakes look like white marks, but this case is flawless. It looks like a brand new car that came off the showroom floor. The saphire blue is really nice too. THe jewel was also removed, cleared and then painted with the same black metallic paint.

Edited by realmccloy, 04 October 2005 - 05:11 AM.

#14 Naota gto

Naota gto

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 05:23 AM

Looks nice, and your camera is fine I can tell when it's metallic paint or not. Oh but I was wondering since you said it's never been on live, do you think it will still work on live? and if it will will it get the box banned from live? Or will it only get the account banned from matchmaking on Halo 2? Just wondering because I would like to use it so I can play live normally and with a second account I can mod in custom games for my clan.

Edited by Naota gto, 04 October 2005 - 05:25 AM.

#15 thanhuy

thanhuy

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 06:32 AM

TSOP xbox 1 year old with 160gb for $160.00, or 80gb for $130.00 shipped priority mail. Comes with 1 s-controller and cords. Don't know the status of LIVE so I will say it is banned from LIVE. I can purchase a new eeprom and install a chip to make it LIVE compatible for an extra $30.00 to the price. LMK Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users