#1 fezzman

fezzman

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 06:07 PM

TEST DRIVE

The first video...Developer Interview. All I've gotta say is WOW! The in-car cam is great. Rather than 'snapping' left/right like in PGR3, it is more fluid. He said that it would take 9 hours to drive on every road. That is huge. I'm so horny for this game. love.gif

#2 Deftech

Deftech

X-S Transcendental

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,917 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 07 October 2005 - 06:09 PM

always wanted this, lookin' good beerchug.gif

Edited by Deftech, 07 October 2005 - 06:15 PM.

#3 fezzman

fezzman

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 06:15 PM

The top one that says Developer Interview. Lemme try a direct link to the vid...

HERE

EDIT - Awe hell, you've gotta be registered to d/l it. If you go to the first link you can view it in a window. I watched this a few minutes ago on my Xbox via XBMC's Gamespot script. No need to register with that. tongue.gif

Edited by fezzman, 07 October 2005 - 06:18 PM.

#4 Deftech

Deftech

X-S Transcendental

• XS-BANNED
  • 6,917 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 06:16 PM

thanks

I tried editing sooner but this wonderful site loves to hiccup and die on me tongue.gif

#5 Mandalore

Mandalore

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 06:49 PM

Not trying to be nit picky here but looking at the gameplay 2 footage you can clearly see that the lines on the road that seperate the two lanes are not even smooth when the road bends..... that just seems like the devs were a little lazy to me.

Game looks awsome though but we all know there is only one king on the block in the racing dept and thats pgr3 tongue.gif

#6 Deftech

Deftech

X-S Transcendental

• XS-BANNED
  • 6,917 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 06:51 PM

One can never have enough racers in my opinion tongue.gif But I draw the line when that pile ridge racer 6 is one of them.

#7 fezzman

fezzman

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 07:06 PM

cool.gif I didn't notice that about the lines. I imagine there has to be some graphic cutbacks simply because of how large the map is...despite all of the 360's power. I only had time to watch it once before coming to work. Crappy NT computer at work won't play squat. mad.gif

He did say something in the video about the graphics being turned down...or something like that. Either way, this game is about game play for me. I love the idea behind it...just don't like how your car takes no collision damage, only AI cars.

If they were to merge PGR3 and TDU then you would have the ultimate driving game.

Edited by fezzman, 07 October 2005 - 07:09 PM.

#8 whiteblur67

whiteblur67

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:none

Posted 08 October 2005 - 03:32 AM

test drive was a big series on the n64 since then its been downhill

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users