Photo

Do You Have An Xbox Live Subscription?

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you have an Xbox LIVE subscription?

Do you have an Xbox LIVE subscription?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 ferrari_rulz_02

ferrari_rulz_02

X-S Transcendental

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,395 posts
  • Interests:my girfriend, then the xbox<br />and yes, it is in that order
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 14 October 2005 - 07:27 AM

QUOTE(8bitbeta @ Oct 13 2005, 07:29 PM)
That was the only cool thing to me, on all the other games I played the people where total tards

View Post

yeah, thats why my mates iwth it dont use it a lot. some people just wreck the whole expernice for everyone. thats why i love how you can kick people out in kai

#62 bobjim17

bobjim17

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Interests:My Xbox. Duh
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 28 October 2005 - 05:02 AM

I got ADSL just for live. and i was so friggin' excited about getting it, I had saved up the money for my XBL connection and everything. My ADSL was connected on a friday night, i had it set up by the saturday morning, and when i went to get my XBL pack, they told me i HAD to have a credit card for it.

Now I have a 12 month contract for ADSL that I cant use for what i originally intended because the bastiges say I have to have a credit card. My brother got one and offered it to me for use just to get on, but now X360 will be out shortly, and so I want to save my pennies for that instead. Yay for playing an outdated service that nobody's on anymore, i can see it now

Halo2 - Players: 1 - BobJim17
Halo3 - Players: 434,720 - Everyone Else.

And dont even get me started on the cheating, although I have never played on XBL, for there to be ANY cheaters on a paid service is disgusting. Bungie have really let themselves, and all their loyal fans, down with that. The fact it rages unchecked astounds me.

Not that I find Kai any better, i always suffer from horrendous lag (compared to normal playing, not game-to-game comparison) and there are so many cheaters on the rare occasions i can find a playable game, that im sure to become bored before long. Not that i mind getting my arse kicked, thats what makes me a better player, but to have three seconds of life? no thanks.

Anyway, just my two cents.
bobjim17

#63 ferrari_rulz_02

ferrari_rulz_02

X-S Transcendental

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,395 posts
  • Interests:my girfriend, then the xbox<br />and yes, it is in that order
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 28 October 2005 - 07:34 AM

QUOTE(bobjim17 @ Oct 28 2005, 03:13 PM)
Not that i mind getting my arse kicked, thats what makes me a better player, but to have three seconds of life? no thanks.

View Post

im the same. i hate it when your playing against people who are a million times better. but thats what the matchmaking service is all about.

and btw, there are still a few people who play halo 1, so dont worrry about being the only person playing halo 2 on xbox live.

#64 tennisman

tennisman

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts
  • 360 version:none

Posted 14 April 2006 - 03:12 AM

Xbox live matchmaking just can't be beat!

#65 dan_plus_o

dan_plus_o

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Interests:Computers, modding, xbox, guitar, dirt bikes, drums
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 02 August 2006 - 02:17 AM

I am too lazy to hook up my router.

#66 bumr055

bumr055

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 571 posts
  • Interests:guitar, kool lookin mods
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:none

Posted 24 August 2006 - 05:03 PM

yes but it randomly deleted off my xbox so i got my cousins because he doesnt use it. i don't use it anymore because i do not use disks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users