jitster

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 554 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 08 October 2005 - 08:21 PM

Hi as some of you might know i burned 2 traces under the duox2 (don't know how) so i re connected them and the chip started to work again but only 1 bank the other bank i just get a frag so i thought o it might be a bad flash on there so i booted with the hacked bios then i used my toggle switch and switched it to the bad bank so i flashed it and now both banks are bad but luckily i did a softmod on one of my other harddrives and then re flashed the chip so its working now but the bad bank is not how can i fix this ? so to clear things up if i flash a bios on the bad bank both my banks get bad

#2 Chancer

Chancer

Don't You Trust me?

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,687 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 08 October 2005 - 09:49 PM

Thats because you previously stuffed the print round the bank switching did you not? or am I mistaking you for someone else.

#3 HackDaBox

HackDaBox

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,783 posts
  • Interests:XBOX-SCENE
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 09 October 2005 - 03:54 AM

Hmm it is not a bad flash ! It's becuase the damage you did previously to the traces around the bank switch have not been fully restored !

I guess you are lucky the chip works ! It's not going to be easy to fix it now by the sound of it , i guess it's all balck around the area and hard to see what you are solderring to ?

You could leave it as is with one good bank or you will have to try and buzz it out with a multimeter and see what is not connected properly and try to restore all the traces to the right places !

HackDaBox !

#4 jitster

jitster

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 554 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 10 October 2005 - 05:01 AM

there is no black points where its hard to see and i soldered on the wires good i will just leave it how it is atleast i got 1 bank working and some of you told me i would never get it working tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users