2 replies to this topic

#1 peeve1973

peeve1973

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 October 2005 - 10:15 PM

Hi all,

As posted before I have and issue with sending files to Avalaunch via Qwix. I have since installed a copy of UnleashX as an alternative but still using Avalauch still as my main launch app. What I tried was interesting.....I like avalauch better but qwix worked with UnleashX beautifully but not Avalauch. If anyone has any ideas that would be great.

#2 spike0ne

spike0ne

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 04:52 AM

Hey -

IIRC, UnleashX was/is written by one of the Avalaunch team members. Basically, somthing he did in his spare time after Avalaunch v0.43 & Qwix v1.01. So I'm not surprised that Qwix works with UnleashX. biggrin.gif

Edited by spike0ne, 22 November 2005 - 04:52 AM.

#3 spike0ne

spike0ne

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 06:03 AM

Hey -

Hmmm, having had problems with Qwix & Avalaunch connectivity myself, I decided to try Qwix & UnleashX. It doesn't work.

Qwix specifically says that I need to use Avalaunch or a newer version than what I'm using. So either the author has broken/disabled that ability (don't know why he would) or Qwix simply never worked with UnleashX (as you & I suggested, no offense).

I wish I could get Avalaunch to work with Qwix again. It was a really nice combo than just plain worked.

Oh well... sad.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users