• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,917 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 14 October 2005 - 10:26 PM

now whyd you have to say that, now the confused ones will go "what! where!"

tongue.gif

its an unlockable character so I'll never see it anyways. I'll play it with the 4 ladies I oogle at for a while and put it down, probably never touch it again.

You could count the hours I put into DOA 3, DOAX Vb and DOA Ultimate on a single hand. But oh what a wonderful eye popping 4 or 5 hours it is blink.gif

Edited by Deftech, 14 October 2005 - 10:31 PM.

#32 miggidy

miggidy

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,369 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 14 October 2005 - 10:37 PM

QUOTE(Deftech @ Oct 14 2005, 07:31 AM)
I know you weren't including me in that  tongue.gif

I will only use the same 3 I ever use, plus Lisa now that she's in it.

Ask kage, I only use the same 3 time after time, same happened in DOAX VB.

Ayane
Lei Fang
Hitomi

...and now Lisa! she can wrestle me to the ground and sit on mah face anytime she wants 

View Post

Well now you have a new female to join your orgy other than Lisa.
You never know, Itagaki might strip this new chick out of her Spartan suite tongue.gif
That would be the best Easter eg of all time!

#33 Kernal69er

Kernal69er

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 14 October 2005 - 11:14 PM

Fucking sucks, FAGS

#34 Alazar

Alazar

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 11:51 PM

Thank you for your useful and wonderful input, Kernal69er.

#35 Carlo210

Carlo210

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,220 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 15 October 2005 - 12:11 AM

QUOTE(Alazar @ Oct 15 2005, 01:02 AM)
Thank you for your useful and wonderful input, Kernal69er.

View Post

Seconded.

#36 nova805

nova805

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 12:45 AM

They can make this new spartan similar to samus from Metroid... strip her down and put her in a hot ass bikini! biggrin.gif

Thas the only reason she would be worth unlocking neways... other than unlocking the level that comes with her... since I assume you can't play that level until you unlock the character....

#37 Xombe

Xombe

X-S Xbox Xombe

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,198 posts
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 15 October 2005 - 03:32 AM

QUOTE(Kernal69er @ Oct 15 2005, 07:25 AM)
Fucking sucks, FAGS

View Post

Do yourself a big favor and don't post like that again.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but not necessarily the right to post it here.

"'such-and-such' is gay" has become rather common parlance, but still isn't very good posting. Using the word "fag" is just looking for a hassle.

Clear enough, I hope. dry.gif

#38 KAGE360

KAGE360

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,173 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 15 October 2005 - 07:17 AM

all this talk about the DoA and characters got me thinking, what do you guys think the other secret characters will be?? even if tecmo includes all the previous fighters from past games there are still a couple of "?" that arent obvious to who they will be. from the vid there are 6 hidden characters, now we know one will be spartan and lets assume that all the past characters not available will be included (which would only be gen fu, leon and Ein) which leaves 2 slots left. one could say that they are for 2 of the previous bosses but god i hope not. for one i dont think that they would include the boss from part 3 as even itagaki has admitted he was a mistake to include in the series and i hope they dont bring back tengu because man was he just annoying. the boss from part 1 would be ok i guess, but in the end if they dont include tengu that leaves out one mysterious fighter.

just figured i would bring that up is all biggrin.gif

#39 LowProfileWurm

LowProfileWurm

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 03:01 PM

QUOTE(KAGE360 @ Oct 15 2005, 03:28 AM)
all this talk about the DoA and characters got me thinking, what do you guys think the other secret characters will be??  even if tecmo includes all the previous fighters from past games there are still a couple of "?" that arent obvious to who they will be.  from the vid there are 6 hidden characters, now we know one will be spartan and lets assume that all the past characters not available will be included (which would only be gen fu, leon and Ein) which leaves 2 slots left.  one could say that they are for 2 of the previous bosses but god i hope not.  for one i dont think that they would include the boss from part 3 as even itagaki has admitted he was a mistake to include in the series and i hope they dont bring back tengu because man was he just annoying.  the boss from part 1 would be ok i guess, but in the end if they dont include tengu that leaves out one mysterious fighter. 

just figured i would bring that up is all  biggrin.gif

View Post

I was thinking that too. Assuming that screenie with all the hidden characters is the survival mode, we can account for GenFu and Leon definitely. Spartan is in. Tengu will most likely make an appearance. I'm sure Ein will appear but we haven't heard so yet...

I wouldn't mind seeing Alpha (DOA4 boss) as a playable character since I hear she's a chick. I'm excited if that's the case.

#40 KAGE360

KAGE360

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,173 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 15 October 2005 - 03:05 PM

QUOTE(LowProfileWurm @ Oct 15 2005, 10:12 AM)
I was thinking that too.  Assuming that screenie with all the hidden characters is the survival mode, we can account for GenFu and Leon definitely.  Spartan is in.  Tengu will most likely make an appearance.  I'm sure Ein will appear but we haven't heard so yet...

I wouldn't mind seeing Alpha (DOA4 boss) as a playable character since I hear she's a chick.  I'm excited if that's the case.

View Post

i thought i read somewhere though that they are planning on having all the previous DoA fighters in the game. i hope they dont have tengu, but as far as the DoA4 boss i didnt think of that. isnt she supposed to be some kind of ultimate clone of kasumi? damn system launch isnt coming fast enough i need to get my hands on this game (among others) tongue.gif

#41 Ozy

Ozy

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,794 posts
  • Interests:Gamming,<br />Women,<br />Films,<br />Fine Food,<br />Drinking With My Mates<br /> - Not In That Order.

Posted 15 October 2005 - 03:22 PM

QUOTE(Ballz2TheWallz @ Oct 13 2005, 11:40 PM)
this to me says that some of the lost spartans will return in halo3,i mean they had old versions of that armor. the origanal and 2.0 in the first novle where 2 spartans were lost

View Post

Just what I was thinking. There were 150 spartans in the begining, went to 75 by the time they had their armor, went to about 30 just before halo 1, then there was only 7 left just before halo 2. Then in halo 2 there was only the cheif but acording to the books another 3 spartans survived, perhaps they will be in halo 3?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users