bLuR24/7

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 108 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 16 October 2005 - 06:46 AM

My friends softmodded xbox is going to get a HDD upgrade to a 80GB Seagate Barracuda. So I take his backed up (before the initial softmod) c partition and FTP it to my PC. From there I put it in the folder "c" in XboxHDM, I didn't put anything in the folder "e", but I put the Eeprom in the corresponding folder, made the ISO and burned it.
So im using XboxHDM and I format the HDD and install and format a F drive and install the c folder contents to the c drive and everything, then I lock the HDD with the Eeprom from his xbox and I figure that should work.
WRONG, I get a error 13 (attempted to launch dash, but failed).
Why is this doing that?
Could it be that there is nothing in the E drive?
PLEASE HELP ! ! !

#2 Kolk1604

Kolk1604

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 725 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 16 October 2005 - 08:45 AM

QUOTE(bLuR24/7 @ Oct 16 2005, 07:57 AM)
My friends softmodded xbox is going to get a HDD upgrade to a 80GB Seagate Barracuda. So I take his backed up (before the initial softmod) c partition and FTP it to my PC. From there I put it in the folder "c" in XboxHDM, I didn't put anything in the folder "e", but I put the Eeprom in the corresponding folder, made the ISO and burned it.
So im using XboxHDM and I format the HDD and install and format a F drive and install the c folder contents to the c drive and everything, then I lock the HDD with the Eeprom from his xbox and I figure that should work.
WRONG, I get a error 13 (attempted to launch dash, but failed).
Why is this doing that?
Could it be that there is nothing in the E drive?
PLEASE HELP ! ! !

View Post

Download SlaYers 2.6 and copy the C driver from there to the C folder on Xboxhdm. Make sure you have a mod with it. (Either UXE or UDE. Wichever you want)

When Xboxhdm is booted, type Xboxhd and then option 1. (I'm sure you know this, right?) After the HD has been built, install the mod of your choice and then lock the HD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users