#1 zudas

zudas

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 16 October 2005 - 08:39 PM

I was playing MVP Baseball 05, then it gave me a dirty disk error. So i shut off the xbox and then restarted it. Then I went and rebooted it and tried again and it gave me the same error. Then i tried playing Halo 2 and it got past the bungie screen and then the xbox made a noise like it was shutting down and froze again. Then i rebooted to go into avalaunch and it wouldn't launch the dashboard and is giving me error 13. Anything i can do to fix this? I'm a noob who is trying to learn.

#2 eliteraptor1

eliteraptor1

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 09:05 PM

ummm. let me think....was the halo 2 on a disk, or on the hardrive?

#3 zudas

zudas

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 09:12 PM

both of the games were on the hard drive, its like it slowly died. First it gave me the dirty disk on mvp, then it did it again. then i loaded Halo off the hd and it worked fine. Then i went and tried Halo 2 and it froze. Then i went to boot up again and it gave me error 13 ... thats where i am at right now. regular msdash works fine. Avalaunch if the dash, and if you are wondering yes i do have my xbox hd backed up.

#4 eliteraptor1

eliteraptor1

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 09:15 PM

weird. A dirty disk off the harddrive. wow, now Ive seen everything.

I cant help ya here sorry.

#5 zudas

zudas

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 09:26 PM

yeah its really weird. Avalaunch is on now, but there is no background and when it booted up it said i have no space on f, which actually has 60mb on it. It is really weird.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users