9 replies to this topic

#1 King_Nothing

King_Nothing

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 14 April 2003 - 04:26 AM

whats goin on? i purchased a matrix from easybuy2000 with credit card like 3 weeks ago. These people are really slow and from what i've read many people are dissapointed with them. I was just wondering how i would cancel the charge. Has anybody else out there reading this canceled with easybuy2000.com? If so how'd you do it? Who'd you call/email?
Thanks. Im gonna try mods4less or whatever that site was.

#2 LepPpeR

LepPpeR

Author of Craxtion

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,388 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 14 April 2003 - 04:45 AM

if you are ordering another matrix I would not bother. They are the wholesellers for all other websites. They sell the matrix's to each company out there. I would suggest that you sit back and relax. They will get it to you.

#3 King_Nothing

King_Nothing

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 14 April 2003 - 04:54 AM

well thats good to know. it just seems that others are having better luck with some other resellers... for what ever reason. but ill wait it out for a little while longer.

#4 LepPpeR

LepPpeR

Author of Craxtion

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,388 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 14 April 2003 - 04:55 AM

They sent out a large batch about 2 weeks ago (all-pre-orders) and that is why some others might have been selling them but they run thin quickly. I would suggest just waiting for a bit. Good Luck wink.gif

#5 King_Nothing

King_Nothing

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 16 April 2003 - 06:04 PM

update: as of today (april 16) i got an email from easybuy saying my chip is shipped! This is awesome news. From what ive heard from others the average wait a while ago was more than a month! I put in my order on march 31st which was only a little over 2 weeks ago. I guess i was just getting impatient. Cant wait for it to arrive. So i guess my experience with easybuy2000 was a relatively good one, contrary to how i made it sound at the beginning of this topic.

#6 My Xbox Farted!

My Xbox Farted!

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 03 May 2003 - 03:57 AM

I don't know if you've received your matrix or not but don't count your chickens just yet. I ordered mine about a month ago......they actually shipped it via Canada Post about 2 weeks ago.......I e-mailed them about the order about 1 1/2 weeks after that and they say my order was LOST IN THE MAIL! grr.gif grr.gif The GOOD thing is that they said they will ship another one at no extra charge (they sure as hell better)! I now have that tracking # and it is trackable on Canada Post. wink.gif All it says is that the item was departing Canada.......... uhh.gif My first order said the same thing. Do any of you know if Canada Post updates info beyond this statement??? sad.gif

Edited by My Xbox Farted!, 03 May 2003 - 03:58 AM.

#7 Tagmors

Tagmors

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 11 May 2003 - 06:37 PM

I have had a really bad expierence of Easybuy. No replys to my emails. Waited two months. But i got mine before my friend got it and he ordered in februari. And now i got it and then it was broken. FUck it! never going to order from Easybuy again and i am hoping that no one else does it either. I really hope that you will get your chips, both of you!!

Me grr.gif EasyBuy

#8 maxgeek

maxgeek

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 828 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 11 May 2003 - 08:39 PM

extreme-mods was the best for me. Shipped my chip out next recieved it the day after. (Fedex 2 day for like $10) Too bad the don't sale anything good anymore.

#9 AlexsWeiner

AlexsWeiner

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 08:42 PM

well i completely loved them. got it in 5 days!!

#10 randomidiot

randomidiot

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 08:59 PM

QUOTE (My Xbox Farted! @ May 3 2003, 05:57 AM)
Do any of you know if Canada Post updates info beyond this statement??? sad.gif

I don't think so. Atleast mine didn't.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users