#1 dman7

dman7

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 790 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 19 October 2005 - 08:29 AM

I've been thinking about how it is growing old and dieing. I'm 32 and it seems more realistic then it used to be, because I don't feel as immortal as I did when I was young. I remember hearing that when people die that thier bladders empty themsleves and they cr*p thier pants when they die. Is this always true? Is there anyway to aviod that when you die? I would like to think there is some dignity when you grow old and have to die.

#2 XeroKitsune

XeroKitsune

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Anime, Video Games, & random other things.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 19 October 2005 - 08:54 AM

Well if you set your mind to it, alowing yourself to begin starvation to remove food from your system then discontinue drinking to die of dehydration should remover that problem. That or die in a way that instantly changes your body into a dust or vapor, would prevent the chance.
On the serious page, if your blatter was full or would have needed to use the restroom close to time of death and your cause of death makes you go all nice and ragdoll(strangeling for example) I belive that is the case.

I don't belive this fact would be shared though, it's highly unlikely the paramedics or docotrs will talk about you deficating your shorts to your greving family or friends. And last I checked most corpsed are cleaned before a showing as well. I highly doubt anyone would hold it agenst the departed even if they did find out.

#3 Arvarden

Arvarden

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 19 October 2005 - 07:03 PM

Apparently a good % of us will die while taking a dump.

grr.gif

#4 Crypty

Crypty

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Posted 19 October 2005 - 08:53 PM

It always happens. When you die you lose muscle control which lets out the uring and feces that those muscles had previosly held in.

People usually don't even think about it. It's not like your eulogy will include "HE CRAPPED HIS PANTS WHEN HE DIED!!! LOL OMG!!"

I guess you could rig up some catheter and colostomy bag system. I dunno.

#5 lordvader129

lordvader129

He Who Posts Alot...

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,735 posts
  • Interests:#lordvader129
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 19 October 2005 - 09:04 PM

yeha, the fact that you have to ask about it should indicate its not a widely publicized fact or life.....er, death

#6 Arjun

Arjun

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,867 posts

Posted 19 October 2005 - 10:13 PM

QUOTE(Arvarden @ Oct 19 2005, 08:14 PM)
Apparently a good % of us will die while taking a dump. 
grr.gif

View Post

Well, wish me luck, because I'm about to take a crap...

#7 lordvader129

lordvader129

He Who Posts Alot...

• Head Moderators
  • 17,735 posts

Posted 19 October 2005 - 10:30 PM

QUOTE(Arjun @ Oct 19 2005, 04:24 PM)
Well, wish me luck, because I'm about to take a crap...

View Post

just dont push on it too hard and youll be fine

#8 ClintiePoo

ClintiePoo

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 19 October 2005 - 11:08 PM

When you die, every muscle in your body relaxes. That includes every sphincter (circular) muscle. Most people know that you poop and pee when you die, but you will also puke if your body is tilted correctly. Because you are all poopy, it is necessary to roll the body over to clean it. Many dead people vomit during this time.

I wish I didn't know this. dry.gif

#9 adfinder23

adfinder23

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 04:47 AM

You don't piss and shit, because of muscle relaxation when you die. You do it because its your last moment to do something you enjoyed while living. If we could do it faster, we'd have sex or masturbate, or for some play one last multiplayer on Xbox Live.

But seriously though, if you feel mortality creeping it's probably time to take your health seriously. With proper nutrition, internal cleansing, and environmental control you can live healthfully into your 70s, 80s, and 90s. Don't believe it's genetics. Genetics can help, but you can also work with your genetics and give yourself the health your specific genetics require. True health takes a lot of work though and a lot of life changes, dilligence, and education.

Such as, colon cleansing, liver cleansing, kidney, blood, lymph and the skin which is a very important filter in and out. (Liver cleansing is a blast. You get to shit out the hundreds of little bright pea-colored liver and gall stones you've collected). And you have to do it a few times a year. Then of course, proper diet comes into play. Organic fruits and vegetables, raw most of the time otherwise they lose nutrition and enzymes. Proper food mixing, such as fruits are always eaten on an empty stomach, no other food types. Exercise, muscle and cardio. Water needs to be distilled, no tap or cheap filters. You need a shower filter, because you get more chlorine in your body from a shower than drinking. Your skin absorbs it and you breathe it into your lungs. And what is chlorine breathed in to your body, that's right, Mustard Gas. Air needs to be purified. Don't use chemicals in your house or on your body. Use natural detergents, soaps, toothpastes, deodarants. And no matter how much food you eat, you won't get the nutrition you need so you need supplements. Quality counts, you want optimum nutrition not the multi-vitamin you get from a drug store. Then there's digestion, the most important factor to health. Chew foods completely into mush, proper food mixtures, lots of fiber, proper stomach acidity so perhaps stoke it with ginger or apple cider vinegar(raw, organic, unfiltered, unpasteurized with the mother in the bottle). You need to cleanse your colon of the pounds of undigested foods that are stuck there, then kill off the bacteria and the parasites you probably have, and then do it again a month later when the eggs hatch, and then replenish your bodies intestinal flora, which are the good bacteria necessary for digestion and nutrient assimilation. Enzymes with meals are good, and good at attacking other body toxins. Antioxidants to attack free radicals. Electro Magnetic Wave blockers and absorbers in your house. And Sun. Yes, Sun. You think the sun is bad for you, its not. It's your diet that makes the Sun bad for you, especially hydrogenated oils, which is basically plastic. You'll find that in margarine, chips, candy, and everything else. I could site some studies, but it'd take a while. Then you could even go as far to say, only wear natural fabrics. No synthetic carpets, they release toxic fumes. No drugs, illegal or prescription, cigarettes, cut out refined sugar, white flour, preservatives, msg, etc, etc, etc.

I could continue, but there's no point cuz I didn't really give you any information you can go out and use without more education. Plus, what's the point, no one's reading it. But if you did all that and more, you'd be healthier at 80 then most americans are at 50.

Or....don't believe me.

Ahh, what the hell, this is an xbox site, I wasted my time.

#10 Xombe

Xombe

X-S Xbox Xombe

• Head Moderators
  • 10,198 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 20 October 2005 - 07:07 AM

QUOTE(adfinder23 @ Oct 20 2005, 12:58 PM)
Ahh, what the hell, this is an xbox site, I wasted my time.

View Post

Ya think?

#11 Rylinkus

Rylinkus

X-S Hacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,606 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 05:30 PM

I dont know, but 32 years old, questioning your mortality, I'd think that youd have more important questions then "do I crap my pants"? But then again, what the helldo I know about anything.

#12 dman7

dman7

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 790 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 06:52 PM

Man, that sucks.....dieing is bad enough but being force to crap your pants right before you die just makes it a hundred times more gross and uncomfortable. Hollywood makes it look nothing like it really is. This whole idea came to my head the other day when I was takeing a dump and thinking about awsome it was that I made it to the toilet without haveing to hold for a long time. Then I thought, 'but what about when I die? Then I'm gonna have to crap my pants.'. Then I thought, 'man sometimes when I get depressed I look forward to not haveing to live forever and dieing. but then as bad as life can be, dieing is billion times worse.".

#13 lordvader129

lordvader129

He Who Posts Alot...

• Head Moderators
  • 17,735 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 07:16 PM

being force to crap your pants right before you die

actually its right after you die, when you lose muscle tone

south park did an episode where they kept going back to that aspect of death, i think it was the one about walmart, lol

#14 Rylinkus

Rylinkus

X-S Hacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,606 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 07:17 PM

QUOTE(dman7 @ Oct 20 2005, 08:03 PM)
Man, that sucks.....dieing is bad enough but being force to crap your pants right before you die just makes it a hundred times more gross and uncomfortable.

View Post

Dont worry you wont be uncomfortable..... Youll be dead.

#15 Arvarden

Arvarden

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 21 October 2005 - 01:17 PM

You will also pass wind through your anus and through your mouth when you are rapped up in a white sheet chilling out on the racks next to your brothers. Or you may scare the crap out of the mortician while being prepaired for burial.

Is Arjun dead?

tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users