Photo

Adding Info Panel / After Applying Orb Patch....

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ole_dev_hacker

ole_dev_hacker

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 03:16 PM

Is there another guide to follow on applying the info panel and clock dash mod after applyin the orb patch which changes all of the .xaps in the .xips and really doesn't match up with the guide on makin the info panel & clock panel.

JL

#2 ole_dev_hacker

ole_dev_hacker

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 05:16 PM

QUOTE(ole_dev_hacker @ Oct 20 2005, 05:27 PM)
Is there another guide to follow on applying the info panel and clock dash mod after applyin the orb patch which changes all of the .xaps in the .xips and really doesn't match up with the guide on makin the info panel & clock panel.
JL

View Post

I was following the new orbs patch guide , went the route to code since I didnt want to lose my info panel and clock panel. I couldnt find the harddrive.xap thing in settings_panel.xip which is what it told me to change somethings in there which is step #3 of that guide.... Anyone got any ideas?? C'mon help me out here.....

Thanks!
JL

#3 frostyfire03530

frostyfire03530

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 22 October 2005 - 06:27 AM

IMHO just get a virgin install of the new uix and then apply the patch for the modded orbs menu... that's the route I went and didn't have too many problem with it most of the time my problems came down to getting the "grammer" correct when inputing the clock/info settings... but if you need more help just ask

#4 ole_dev_hacker

ole_dev_hacker

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 October 2005 - 05:06 AM

I did try adding the info Panel / clock panel after patchin the dash w/ orbs etc... Didn't work because the damn info panel guide refers to change several things in the xip/xaps which don't either exist or has been moved to another xip.

plz help!!! smile.gif

#5 frostyfire03530

frostyfire03530

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 24 October 2005 - 07:02 AM

if you can post exactly what parts that you have that are changed i can probably walk you though some of the lines... just put what parts are changed and i'll look into it plus... if you want you can pm me for my contact information and you can check if i'm on msnmessenger, it might be easier...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users