turk645

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 101 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 21 October 2005 - 10:48 PM

If i put my character on Ar and send it to a friend will he be able to put my character on his card and get my items and vise versa? We both have legit people and we have stuff we want to trade and we cant go on live considering he used my cancled acount just to play the game.

#2 forprog

forprog

X-S X-perience

• PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 22 October 2005 - 07:11 PM

transfer your charactor to ar
copy to pc
put back on xbox
transfer from xbox to memorycard
reload off pc to ar and transfer to xbox

#3 Navis

Navis

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 23 October 2005 - 07:14 PM

QUOTE(turk645 @ Oct 21 2005, 11:59 PM)
If i put my character on Ar and send it to a friend will he be able to put my character on his card and get my items and vise versa? We both have legit people and we have stuff we want to trade and we cant go on live considering he used my cancled acount just to play the game.

View Post

When you say send does that mean going to the post office and mailing it to him? Or do you mean e-mail?

As long as he has YOUR MU (the physical memory card) itself it won't work. Your character is embedded on your EEPROM. So if you change your EEPROM you won't be able to load up your old characters. But if you have your character loaded on an MU you can only load up that character via multiplayer mode as long as you have the physical memory card itself.

I suspose it's possible if you send him your EEPROM as well and have him use your EEPROM than the file might work. Haven't tested it but that's the basic idea. Both XBOXes would have to be mod. And since they're modded than there's no reason to do that right.

#4 forprog

forprog

X-S X-perience

• PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 25 October 2005 - 01:20 PM

when you transfer from xbox to memorycard send the memorycard to your friend he then can load it as a temp charactor and drop all the items to his char

you still have them as you put it back on your harddrive with the ar as i explained above

#5 turk645

turk645

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 101 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 28 October 2005 - 04:50 PM

i mean if i put my char on my memery card then on ar and send him the ar file through e-mail, will he be able to put that file on his card and load it up in muti mode as a temp char.

Edited by forprog, 28 October 2005 - 06:54 PM.

#6 forprog

forprog

X-S X-perience

• PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 06:55 PM

it will be corrupt do it like i said earlier

transfer your charactor to ar
copy to pc
put back on xbox