• Please log in to reply
312 replies to this topic

#1 nachonut

nachonut

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • Interests:I install all mods for XBOX. You need it done, I can do it. PM me or email me nachonut@nyc.rr.com

Posted 14 April 2003 - 05:54 PM

Edit: 12/01/04
***New Prices On Hard Drives and Supplies Due To New Supplier***
If you need a mod done to your system, I can do it. I do mods, hard drive upgrades,switches if needed, led lights all over the system. Anything and everything can be done and will be done.

Click Here For Some Samples of Led Mods That Can Be Done To Your System
Get your V1.6 xbox modded today.
There is no extra cost for any version sysetm.

Prices are very reasonable and service is guaranteed satisfaction. cool.gif
Refereneces available upon request.
I have been modding for quite some time now, and have experience with every chip out on the market today.
Get anything done to your system with a guarantee on all work
I just got in plenty of new 7200rpm 120gig hard drives at new prices and plenty x2.6 chips left!!!

If you need a larger than 120gig hard drive let me know and we'll set it up. Get any size installed with any kind of led light today!
I am out of stock on x2.3b pro chips and the free upgrade has ended.
*edit*
For Everybody who has been waiting forever for me....
******PS2 Mods are being done as we speak.******

Read through the replies on this topic to make up your mind if you can trust me or not.
Only 31 of these posts are from posts by me, so read up and gain my trust.
I do most drop offs at my business, and accept mail in systems all the time.
Also pre-mods are being done as we speak!

All installs will include updated applications and have your system set up with tons of extras such as emulator games and dashboard skins.
Any reference to games in the following posts refer to emulators such as nes, snes.. blah blah blah
Just contact me with any questions and we'll set up a time.
Turnaround time is either same day or next.
I'm located right in queens. Close to jersey, long island, manhattan, the bronx and brooklyn. Contact me for my exact location.
Email me for info, prices and location at nachonut@nyc.rr.com or AIM: NachoNut

All you need to do is drop off your system or mail it in, and i'll supply the rest!
beerchug.gif

Also understand that anybody who posts anything in the installer threads will not get post counts added to their accounts. If you just join and post here, you will stay at 0 posts.

Edited by nachonut, 30 November 2004 - 05:59 PM.

#2 rc240sx

rc240sx

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 April 2003 - 07:16 AM

I met this guy through this forum. It turns out he actually lives 10 mins form me.lol. He does a very good job and quickly I might add. If you live around here I definately recommend him.

#3 nachonut

nachonut

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • Interests:I install all mods for XBOX. You need it done, I can do it. PM me or email me nachonut@nyc.rr.com

Posted 17 April 2003 - 02:48 AM

Just got in a stock of 10 new x2 lite chips. I still have stock of 120gig hard drives so contact me for more information. cool.gif
All up to date software and hardware is used in every install, get em while they're hot! muhaha.gif

#4 nachonut

nachonut

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts

Posted 18 April 2003 - 06:57 PM

Bump bump bump..

New supply of chips and hard drives are in full. Same day/ next day installs are guaranteed to all customers. Get in touch to set it up. huh.gif

#5 KinG 0F SwOrDz

KinG 0F SwOrDz

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 04:04 PM

pop.gif I had my xbox modded by this guy and he does great work. Got my system back the same day since he said to drop it off early for that biggrin.gif . If you go through him, you'll get a great deal, believe me.

#6 LuckyNY20

LuckyNY20

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 04:29 PM

I got my cousins xbox modded by thus guy, dude is quick, I dropped it off last night, and it was ready the following morning. Good guy, I'll definitely be back to mod my own box.

#7 Only1Junior

Only1Junior

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 05:25 PM

I would like to add to this TOPIC, that yes INDEED this gentleman is who he says he is, i got my XBOX done last sunday i dropped it off that Sunday around 2:30-3:00 pm and got a call from him around 5:00 pm that same day that my XBOX was done, picked it up the next day.... i live in the Bronx 15 min ride.... I would recommend nachonut to anybody around the N.Y. area...... biggrin.gif

#8 muerte

muerte

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 19 April 2003 - 05:50 PM

Is it just me, or is it kinda wierd how everybody who is suggesting nachonut has 1 post... hmmmm

#9 nachonut

nachonut

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 02:35 AM

huh.gif No, it's the thing that I just rememberd to ask the people who I did installs for to post some feedback. There are ALL legit people! I just happened to ask everybody today.... biggrin.gif
I knew somebody was gunna say something... sad.gif
There should be more comin too..lol blink.gif

#10 tygeta

tygeta

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 06:27 AM

I got my xbox modded too and I got no complaints. I live in CT and I dropped it off on saturday and picked it up on sunday. He even cleaned out some of the dust that had built up in my xbox. This is my first post too and I would recommend him too. His prices are awsome. Seeing as the only person in CT that I knew of that did the service charged $500 for the mod / hard drive combo, I think thats damn good.

#11 nyorker

nyorker

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 12:05 PM

Nachonut did my MOD about 2 weeks ago.. Turn around was 2 days, got the 120 gig installed, the x-lite and 2 dip switches.. Reasonable priced and it works great..

First game i ftp's was red faction 2 which is awesome.
I will vouch for nachonut but I still know he cant drink me under the table and i can kick his ass in a game of darts anytime.

Thanks for a great job Nacho.

Anyone who needs to get the mod done, this guy is worth the work.

#12 nachonut

nachonut

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 12:13 PM

QUOTE (nyorker @ Apr 20 2003, 01:05 PM)
Nachonut did my MOD about 2 weeks ago.. Turn around was 2 days, got the 120 gig installed, the x-lite and 2 dip switches.. Reasonable priced and it works great..

First game i ftp's was red faction 2 which is awesome.
I will vouch for nachonut but I still know he cant drink me under the table and i can kick his ass in a game of darts anytime.

Thanks for a great job Nacho.

Anyone who needs to get the mod done, this guy is worth the work.

Drink me under the table, yeah probably..... beat me in darts my ass! grr.gif

#13 xTwoStepx

xTwoStepx

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 April 2003 - 01:34 AM

I had him mod my system a couple weeks ago. He hooked me up with a modchip, switches and a 120 gig HD. XBOX was never so versitile! THANKS NACHONUT!

Edited by xTwoStepx, 21 April 2003 - 01:36 AM.

#14 slims

slims

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 134 posts
  • Interests:playing with the newest M$ Os<br />watching the sky. yo never know whats going to fall.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 21 April 2003 - 09:01 AM

grabed a x2 lite chip from him. i installed it in 30 mins easy. thanks nachonut hope to do bussiness again.

#15 khampaman

khampaman

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 April 2003 - 12:57 PM

beerchug.gif thanks nacho! for the fast and great mod job on my xbox. he installed x-lite modchip and 120 gig hd, and now my box is better than ever. actually it has become my total entertainment system. thanks, man.

ALL YOU GUYS LOOKING FOR INSTALLER: NACHONUT IS THE MAN!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users