gaz_dennis

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 22 October 2005 - 12:26 PM

dont know if this has already been posted but i found this in xbm.

XBM: what are the differences between the 360 version of king kong and the ps2 and xbox versions?

JF:the first thing that we need to ensure is that people know the game is the same on all platforms.so what we decided to do was re use the assets from montpellier,but our goal was to really take advantage of the 360 and make the graphics truly shine.are we taking advantage of the 360?No.the reason is simple:we had to work to a deadline.we couldnt ask peter jackson to delay his movie so there were time constraints.

XBM:how was your working relationship with MS?

JF:we started development early and didnt have any kits.we started on the pc,looked at the specs from microsft and worked to that.we recieved the kits and they were macintosh.microsft was always there,always calling us,asking if there was anything we needed.we knew the beta kits would work 30% faster and we had to show the game to journalists.although they hadnt been officialy released,microsft had one to us the next day.it was really a good collaboration,very impressive.

nothing new i know

#2 lex luther

lex luther

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 22 October 2005 - 12:29 PM

Great find maybe that will com some people down lol

#3 Ozy

Ozy

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,794 posts
  • Interests:Gamming,<br />Women,<br />Films,<br />Fine Food,<br />Drinking With My Mates<br /> - Not In That Order.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 22 October 2005 - 12:49 PM

QUOTE(lex luther @ Oct 22 2005, 12:40 PM)
Great find maybe that will com some people down lol

View Post

Calm down? We have no doubts about the x360's power just angery that nothing is taking advantage of it. M$ need to have at least one killer app for launch.

Halo for xbox was still shifting consoles for 2 years after launch, PD0 however, will not.

They have good games for launch but nothing mindblowing (ex oblivion which is third party anyway).

All I can say is, I hope halo 3 will be good. Also that I can use a UK debit card for live instead of a credit card all the time.

If I have those two things then I will never be dissapointed in the x360. smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users