#1 frostyfire03530

frostyfire03530

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 25 October 2005 - 05:08 AM

I noticed that the scolling in general in UIX and the transitions between menus is slightly laggy compared to the original MS dash and I was just wondering if perhaps that was because it was set that way by TeamUix or if it was that UIX just takes up more system memory than the original MS dash and thus it just runs slower.... I noticed that when i use certain skins the scrolling slows down considerably but for most skins it's just slight lag.... it was just something I had been thinking about asking but never got around to.

#2 Odb718

Odb718

X-S Freak

• Last Chance
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 25 October 2005 - 05:30 AM

I've noticed the opposite. If I scroll through the saves on the stock M$ dash it bout crashes at points if the game has more then like 5 saves. UIX handles it just fine.
As for the transitions, it might be the veiwpoints are further apart. (where the camera is and looks and sees to) But if you mean how smooth the main menu moves from tab to tab and such, that was actually done on purpose. Once you get used to the smoothness of it the other dashes seem jerky. Other then that, uuuh... nothing comes to mind.

#3 frostyfire03530

frostyfire03530

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 25 October 2005 - 06:00 AM

That's ok i was just asking if anyone had noticed this maybe i'm just a loon... meh... thank's for the input, it was just nagging in my mind every-once-in-a-while when i would boot up the m$ dash on occasion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users