X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:xbox, atv's
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:none

Posted 26 October 2005 - 03:50 PM

So did anybody vote for taboo tuesday yet?

#2 thegame_evolution

thegame_evolution

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 26 October 2005 - 08:56 PM

I did!!!!

#3 civic4200

civic4200

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 09:51 PM

not that anybody probably cares, but this is what i voted for--

Triple threat match- kane, big show, or shawn michaels- i voted for kane

type of match triple h and flair are in-1 fall, submission or cage- i vote for cage match

type of match stone cold and coach are in-verbal debate, arm wrestling contest, or street fight- i definately voted for street fight

face of mic foley- cactus jack, dude love, or mankind- i voted for mankind

smackdown superstars to face edge and masters-rey misterio, jbl, christian, matt hardy, and hardcore holly- i voted for rey misterio

legend eugene will team up with-superfly jimmy snuka,hacksaw jim duggan, or kamala-- hacksaw jim duggan

and finally, what will the divas wear in their battle royal-lingerie, leather and lace, or cheerleader- i chose cheerleader

im sure none of you voted for kane, i'm probably the only one

#4 thegame_evolution

thegame_evolution

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 27 October 2005 - 03:55 AM

it really doesnt matter what we as individuals vote for because we already know the outcomes of voting....its rigged but not really.....

From the reactions everything god it will turn out like this:

Shawn Michaels will be in the triple threat.

The Austin/Coach match will be a street fight and it will last for all of 5 minutes.

The HHH/Flair match to me is the only wild card....i could see either 1 fall or cage match. I think 1 fall will squeak out.

the fans will vote probably 98% - 1% - 1% in favor of cactus jack

the two smackdown superstars will either be JBL & Rey or JBL &Matt.

Eugene will team with Superfly.

and i really dont care what the divas wear when they demoralize womenkind...... and no im not gay.

Edited by thegame_evolution, 27 October 2005 - 03:57 AM.

#5 civic4200

civic4200

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 27 October 2005 - 04:09 PM

yes i know that but i would have really liked to see kane e in the triple threat match,so not that it would probably make a difference but i voted as many times as i could, im not saying shawn michaels sucks or anything but im sick of seeing him get the title shots

#6 XBL_SUCKS

XBL_SUCKS

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 29 October 2005 - 04:32 PM

Yeah I voted but like it matters dry.gif I would have loved to see the divias in some cheerleader uniforms or lace love.gif What can I say I love Trish Stratus and all women. Just wish it was a regular show not a PPV I guess Vince needs more money. I have a feeling that Kane will be in the tripple threat and Cena will once again walk out with his "strap" as for The Coach and Austin don't be suprised to see either a new guy Vince is bringing in to do a "run in" or a McMachon to stick their noses in. The Smackdown vs. Raw match will be Rey and JBL fans would want to see Edge and Matt Hardy again but it's too soon expect a "run in" from Matt Hardy IMO. The Flair and HHH match is a cage but HHH will beat Flair real bad in there and expect to see alot of "blood" Carlito and Mankind will be a good match but Mick looks out of shape and not in wrestling form to me. So this will be a ok match but expect to see some "ring rust" from Foley. Superfly will team with Eugene which will go on for like 5-10 mins.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users