32 replies to this topic

#1 donny543

donny543

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 09:07 PM

ok so i modded the .umd and messed around with it (i have a softmod) and my question is, is there a way for me to get onto live with this? how? and do i have to keep it saved to my hd to work or no? please help i just started trying this with rainbow

#2 sturdycracker

sturdycracker

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 122 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 03:39 AM

Yes, there is a way to get this on live. No, I wont tell you how because of to many cheaters on live as it is.I also doubt anyone else will tell you either.

#3 donny543

donny543

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 07:50 AM

why not? can you please? if theres so many whats just ONE more? i promise i will not tell anyone.. plus im sure u had someone tell u atleast one thing about modding why wouldnt you do that also? you would want someone to tell you also. any way if i do get on live i will be in my own server with only my friends and i wont be cheating i will playin around with them.. i dont like to cheat

#4 Digital Marine

Digital Marine

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 29 October 2005 - 06:17 PM

Well, think of it like this.

We tell you how to hack. You tell your friends.
Its posted on XS, Rainbow topic will be banned like H2 and CS.
Hacks spread through all of XBL
M$ comes out with security patches so nobody else will do it.

So easy solution, just dont tell any damn person!

#5 donny543

donny543

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 06:25 PM

but i wont tell anyone.

#6 donny543

donny543

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 06:40 PM

i understand what you are saying. i get it i dont want alot of people cheating on rainbow six 3 either i just really wanted to try it and see if i could do things like i saw II The One II do way back when

#7 Digital Marine

Digital Marine

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 05 November 2005 - 01:18 AM

Well, if your really interested, you would start looking at it yourself instead of asking others. I had no help when I figured it out, and I dont really want to give help because others will then use hacks and really screw up Xbox LIVE.

#8 donny543

donny543

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 07 November 2005 - 04:24 AM

i have been looking at it.. i just need a little help finding an SDK any suggestions?

#9 donny543

donny543

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 04:08 AM

#10 donny543

donny543

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 11:31 PM

digital marine can u just help me instead of telling me to find out myself..can u honestly say u never got one file or someone never told you how to do one thing?

#11 Unholy Doom

Unholy Doom

X-S Young Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 11 November 2005 - 11:59 PM

Listen, if you learn how to do this stuff yourself you will be more independent than dependent. You may even find out new things that you won't tell Digital Marine. Odds are slim, but if you apply yourself enough you will get what you're asking for. Please do not mod to cheat. Mod for the experience. Your very xbox excitement depends on it. Don't be a cheater! Be a true gamer. You can find the definition of a true gamer in my Topic "Open Minds" which is in this very forum.

#12 donny543

donny543

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 12 November 2005 - 02:54 AM

i know im not modding to cheat im modding to learn but you cant learn if you dont ask questions right?

#13 sturdycracker

sturdycracker

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 122 posts

Posted 12 November 2005 - 05:33 AM

Wrong, you dont have to ask questions to learn. If that was true then how did the first hacks become available to even softmod the xbox. yes, asking questions help but for the most part someone had to take the time to figure it out on there own and by them doing so they have the most respect given to them

#14 Unholy Doom

Unholy Doom

X-S Young Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 12 November 2005 - 09:33 AM

Just keep trying and something will take place. I will give you a hint. Always back up the umd file so that when try new things and they don't work you can have something to fall back on. Live and learn. It will make you stronger and more intelligent. Now that you have done all of this, it won't be long when a person just like you right now, starts asking you questions. You are going to tell them the same thing we're telling you now. Just wait and see. You have all the information that has ever been needed now. Good Luck.

People don't forget to post your opinion on my topic "Open Minds". The topic is in this very forum.

#15 donny543

donny543

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 12 November 2005 - 11:37 PM

can u atleast give me a hint on what to do and where to get all my stuff?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users