1. IF you dont know what video format (normal or widescreen) your box runs at, check via the M$ dashboard.
2. FTP the files from the original game to your HDD
3. When you have all of the game files on your PC, go into the video folder (the one with all the BIK files inside it).
4. Now with the PAL version, there are the normal video files and ones with the _w prefix.
If your using widescreen video mode, delete all of the normal video files (back them up in case something goes wrong).
If your using normal video mode, delete all of the video files which have the _w prefix.
5. My box runs in normal mode, so i deleted the files with the _w prefix. The game works fine for me and i managed to complete it yesterday with my friend .
After deleting the _w files, the game becomes roughly 4.3gb in size, and I would imagine the same if you delete the original files.
Hope this helps,
Edited by Chancer, 03 November 2005 - 05:21 PM.