• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 PREPSYCHOSIS

PREPSYCHOSIS

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 06:46 PM

hey my usb stick is on the list and i had it formatted by my xbox i loaded it on the comp updated the driver got my saves on pluged it back into my xbox it erases it and says it is damaged can someone help me please ph34r.gif

#2 skys05

skys05

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 29 October 2005 - 07:47 PM

did you follow the tutorials?... i had the same problem at first but then i fixed it, all you need is the usb view software.

#3 PREPSYCHOSIS

PREPSYCHOSIS

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 08:27 PM

yea i followed them i can transfer saves to the thumb drive but when i plug it in to the xbox it erases it and then loads the card with out the saves ph34r.gif

#4 PREPSYCHOSIS

PREPSYCHOSIS

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 08:28 PM

yea i followed them i can transfer saves to the thumb drive but when i plug it in to the xbox it erases it and then loads the card with out the saves ph34r.gif

#5 PREPSYCHOSIS

PREPSYCHOSIS

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 08:29 PM

#6 PREPSYCHOSIS

PREPSYCHOSIS

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 08:30 PM

#7 PREPSYCHOSIS

PREPSYCHOSIS

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 08:30 PM

#8 PREPSYCHOSIS

PREPSYCHOSIS

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 08:32 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users