#1 BadNinja3

BadNinja3

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 01 November 2005 - 06:04 AM

here's what i think will make a good episode of smackdown.

A 30 MINUTE IRONMAN FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE CRUIZERWEIGHT MATCH. and smackdown should drop most of its bigger athletes(give batista and the belt to raw) and focus on fast paced luchador high flying inovative cruizerweights. and they should keep some small, but fast bigger guys(like eddie guerrero and chris benoit) and then they can move everyone else to raw. adn fire the crappy people. then they can put on a good show and save money. oh and with the money they would save, they could make a 1 hour show or something and make it specifically smackdown vs raw. (btw, i really like the current smackdown vs raw angles)

#2 civic4200

civic4200

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:xbox, atv's
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:none

Posted 01 November 2005 - 06:36 PM

QUOTE(BadNinja3 @ Nov 1 2005, 07:15 AM)
here's what i think will make a good episode of smackdown.

(btw, i really like the current smackdown vs raw angles)

View Post

I totally agree with you on that one. There's just something about smackdown vs raw that makes it more exciting

#3 XBL_SUCKS

XBL_SUCKS

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 01 November 2005 - 11:07 PM

Smackdown needs Batitsa for fan base and to draw in some people. If Raw had all the talent who would watch Smackdown? I agree they need more cruiserweights and the mini's are funny as hell they should get Wee Man from Jackass to kick himself in the head rotfl.gif that would be funny stuff

#4 BadNinja3

BadNinja3

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 02 November 2005 - 02:31 AM

QUOTE(XBL_SUCKS @ Nov 1 2005, 03:18 PM)
Smackdown needs Batitsa for fan base and to draw in some people. If Raw had all the talent who would watch Smackdown? I agree they need more cruiserweights and the mini's are funny as hell they should get Wee Man from Jackass to kick himself in the head  rotfl.gif that would be funny stuff

View Post

raw wouldnt have all the talent, just the big guys. the smaller ppl would be on sd. and yeah wee man would be hella funny to watch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users