#1 KAGE360

KAGE360

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,173 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 02 November 2005 - 07:24 PM

dont know how trust worthy this site is but they get their info from other sites so it should have some credibility.....

The braintrust over at Ubisoft has released some new information on the teaser site for Splinter Cell 4. The great part is they labeled their images in sequential order, so we were able to cap all 20 of the teaser images that tell the story of Sam Fisher, well before they planned to release them. Basically Sam Fisher's daughter gets killed by a drunk driver and he is dismissed by Echelon. Then for some reason he robs a bank and becomes a fugitive. You can see the pictures for yourself, we grabbed them before Ubisoft takes them down.

http://www.gamersrep...ex.php?sid=4251

pics from site:

http://www.gamersrep...51&type=stories

official website:

http://www.bewaresamfisher.com/us/

i cant wait to see what they do for the next gen version of this game

beerchug.gif

Edited by KAGE360, 02 November 2005 - 07:25 PM.

#2 jizmo

jizmo

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 448 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 02 November 2005 - 07:34 PM

I'm a Splinter Cell whore, I'll admit it right away. It's been very clear for a long time that its developement team has been only held back by limitations of the current hardware, so I'm dying to see what they've managed to pull out of the system.

I can't praise their gfx engine enough, it's doing almost impossible things on current Xbox and they'll surely implement every trick they can think of to it for x360.

I'm also almost looking forward to hearing the bad and boring storylines that I can skip fast. They're almost a trademark of the series now biggrin.gif

#3 KAGE360

KAGE360

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,173 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 02 November 2005 - 07:45 PM

QUOTE(jizmo @ Nov 2 2005, 02:45 PM)
I'm a Splinter Cell whore, I'll admit it right away. It's been very clear for a long time that its developement team has been only held back by limitations of the current hardware, so I'm dying to see what they've managed to pull out of the system.

I can't praise their gfx engine enough, it's doing almost impossible things on current Xbox and they'll surely implement every trick they can think of to it for x360.

I'm also almost looking forward to hearing the bad and boring storylines that I can skip fast. They're almost a trademark of the series now biggrin.gif

View Post

i love splinter cell as well. however i never thought the story lines were bad or boring, just typical tom clancy fasion.

i dont think they will be using the same graphics engine for the 360 version of SC. they are one of the teams to go all out for a specific system. as long as the game looks as good as the trailer (which is more then possible) then ill be happy biggrin.gif

one thing though is that i dont think it really will be coming out spring of next year. i want it to but i get the fealing that it will be pushed back, just doesnt seem like enough time to fully produce a next gen game. hopefully im wrong and they wow us once again.

#4 crobar

crobar

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 02 November 2005 - 08:12 PM

sam as the "bad guy" this could be fun....renagade splinter cell
sweet!

#5 jizmo

jizmo

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 08:49 PM

QUOTE(crobar @ Nov 2 2005, 11:23 PM)
sam as the "bad guy" this could be fun....renagade splinter cell
sweet!

View Post

I'd get that Lambert guy first.

ph34r.gif

Edited by jizmo, 02 November 2005 - 08:49 PM.

#6 Deftech

Deftech

X-S Transcendental

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,917 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 02 November 2005 - 11:15 PM

Best Series Ever (minus Pandora)...

This is one series that doesn't have to change much and I'll stay inlove with it.

360 power behind it and the use of AA now?

love.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users