Best Tunnel Options

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 firewolf79

firewolf79

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Music, Gaming, Science, Technology, Skating, Movies, modifying anything to make it more useful.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 04 November 2005 - 05:56 PM

Thus far what I'm finding is that GameSpy sucks and no one uses it, correct? Thus far XBConnect seems best and was totally cake to setup in 10min. and I was up playin Halo2 getting my carcass handed to me of course. So is Kai very good? All that I've found out about it is most of the rooms are private, seems kinda limiting for someone new to the tunneling. If there are other options that offer more people and good connections enlighten me please.

#2 c-2

c-2

X-S Freak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:none

Posted 04 November 2005 - 06:17 PM

you are mistaken about the private rooms on kai .. u can join them unless they have a password on them which most don't , private means "private from main lobby" .. the reason to make a room is so that its easier for the host to manage the users that are in the game, also it helps reduce game traffic , really its no different than xbc ..

kai in my opinion is the best ...

theirs also xmelee ..

try them all and stick with the one you like the best ..

Edited by c-2, 04 November 2005 - 06:17 PM.

#3 firewolf79

firewolf79

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Music, Gaming, Science, Technology, Skating, Movies, modifying anything to make it more useful.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 04 November 2005 - 07:47 PM

Cool, thanx C-2

#4 mike1s

mike1s

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 06:14 AM

bdaybiggrin.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif My favorite tunneling software is XBoxConnect biggrin.gif jester.gif love.gif rolleyes.gif smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users