• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 VooDew

VooDew

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 02:14 AM

i cant get any programs to launch, ie. xbmc, or avalaunch....the xbox freezes at each program's main loading screen... v1.4; x2.6ce , and 80gb hdd ....i've used slayer's auto install, and have also redone everything manually, but continue to have these problems!! please help!

#2 jamie123

jamie123

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 342 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 05 November 2005 - 03:41 AM

QUOTE(VooDew @ Nov 5 2005, 02:21 AM)
i cant get any programs to launch, ie. xbmc, or avalaunch....the xbox freezes at each program's main loading screen...  v1.4; x2.6ce ,  and 80gb hdd ....i've used slayer's auto install, and have also redone everything manually, but continue to have these problems!! please help!

View Post

hm, i really don't know what to do about that, but if you wanna fix it quick and easily, just reformat the drive and relock it and stuff, but that will erase everything obviously, so back your stuff upthen reformatting might fix the problem, but i'm not really sure

#3 VooDew

VooDew

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 03:47 AM

formatting has fixed nothing dry.gif what BIOS should i use? im using x2.6ce with xecuter 4983.06 ...could the bios be a problem?! it works fine on another box i have here...

#4 theperfekt001

theperfekt001

X-S Knowledgebase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,044 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 05 November 2005 - 03:54 AM

i dont think the bios is the problem, BUT i would update it anyway to the x2.5035

#5 Tobiazzz

Tobiazzz

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 11:08 PM

Hi

I had the same problem when I installed a X 2.6ce in my 1.1 xbox. Used same bioses as I used in many xboxes before but only the dash booted. Couldn't launch anything else.

Strange, strange.

I have tried many different bioses now, all of them used to work with my old modchip but only some works with my new setup. Seems very odd.

Is there more people out there that have experienced the same problem?

/Tobiazzz

#6 Tickles

Tickles

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:xbox, girls, and school
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 09 November 2005 - 11:43 PM

lol. dude. i ahve the exact same prob with an xbox i got. it just stays on the loading screen. chances are the hard drive is dying.. how old is the hard drive?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users