#1 Cbrown

Cbrown

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 05 November 2005 - 08:20 PM

I have tried to find what i have needed for a couple days now and i had to come back to the best forum i have ever been in to find more awnsers. so here is the problem.

ok here is my situation. My friend has a mobile radio he got through his dads company and he has no clue about it besides how to use it. To make a long story short i need a mobile that will work with his. All he knows about it that ch. 1 on his mobile is to a repeater and ch. 2 he says is direct connection. He showed me one of the hand helds and it had channels with frequencies it looked like but ch1. said repeater and and ch 2 said dc. But ch 3 had a number in the 150 range( i don't remember for sure). And the last thing they said they could get me a radio for free without chs 1 and 2 because i had to have a license for them. Which made no since to me because my friend obviously does not have the license, i just don't think they were sure what they were talking about. But if someone could guide me in the right direction of what i need or even what mobile radio i need i would HIGHLY appreciate it. Thank You.

C.Brown

P.S. The namebrand on his mobile is Midland and it looks older, but the range when he is using ch. 1(repeater?) is very good, probabley over 20 miles or better.

#2 Cbrown

Cbrown

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 06 November 2005 - 06:19 AM

bump

#3 Cbrown

Cbrown

X-S Senior Member