LANDON14

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 08 November 2005 - 01:17 AM

QUOTE(lordvader129 @ Nov 7 2005, 06:42 PM)
you may not have said it was true, but you didnt say it wasnt either

View Post

OK OK you got me there. I guess I should have added a disclaimer that said as much. biggrin.gif

#17 puckSR

puckSR

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 08 November 2005 - 01:44 AM

i just fucking hate urban myths, and chain mail, and everything else like that.

#18 LANDON14

LANDON14

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 02:33 AM

I hate ingrown toenails and collecting hundreds of orange caps that didn't win me $#!T tongue.gif

#19 Tony42077

Tony42077

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 08 November 2005 - 03:04 AM

There is no possible way that Hillary Clinton will ever be elected president. She has about the same chance as the Cubs winning the world series, it's not gonna happen. At first you think they might have a chance, then reality sets in. Do you know how many people would have apprehensions about electing a female president, let alone one like Hillary? She moved to N.Y to become a senator of the state that has the most powerful city. She married her husband because...
What has she ever done to make people think that she could run the country? Bitching about republicans without having her own solutions doesn't help anything.

#20 gcskate27

gcskate27

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,585 posts
  • Interests:video games, prgramming, comps, skateboarding, cooking, taking care of my lizards and dachshund
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 08 November 2005 - 03:20 AM

id do her...

and you all would too if you were being honest...

cool.gif

#21 LANDON14

LANDON14

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 04:01 AM

QUOTE(gcskate27 @ Nov 7 2005, 09:27 PM)
id do her...

and you all would too if you were being honest...

cool.gif

View Post

Hahahaha jester.gif There's just something about an older woman in a pantsuit huh?

#22 pug_ster

pug_ster

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 05:51 PM

With Bush's unpopularity at a all time high, I'd vote for Clinton. Those Republican politicans are clearly out from the mainstream and don't know what the problems facing an average american. Of course, those Republican numbnuts have nothing to say about her except she is a liberal carpetbagger from NY.

#23 lordvader129

lordvader129

He Who Posts Alot...

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,751 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 08 November 2005 - 07:36 PM

There is no possible way that Hillary Clinton will ever be elected president.

With Bush's unpopularity at a all time high, I'd vote for Clinton.  Those Republican politicans are clearly out from the mainstream and don't know what the problems facing an average american.  Of course, those Republican numbnuts have nothing to say about her except she is a liberal carpetbagger from NY.

View Post

maybe not elected, but i think theres a good chance of her being the democratic nominee, which i guess wouldnt be so bad, kinda like what the dems did in 04, search high and low, through all the ranks of the party and found john kerry, the one person on the face of the planet capable of losing to george w

id do her...

id do her too....execution style

#24 pug_ster

pug_ster

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 08:10 PM

Bush can't run his campagain in 04 based on his credibility. So all he just did is bashed his opponent calling him a liberal, using the swiftboat stunt and other sorts of smear campagain. Meanwhile Bush left US in worst shape than when he entered in office. Of course, Bush and his fellow sorry ass republicans made up 100 different excuses why US is so messed up. The problem with Kerry was that he was too nice in the beginning of the campagain. Call Clinton a b1tch if you want, but she can win if she can set herself apart from Bush and label her opponent as a Bush supporter.

Edited by pug_ster, 08 November 2005 - 08:11 PM.

#25 lordvader129

lordvader129

He Who Posts Alot...

• Head Moderators
  • 17,751 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 08:23 PM

QUOTE(pug_ster @ Nov 8 2005, 12:17 PM)
Bush can't run his campagain in 04 based on his credibility.  So all he just did is bashed his opponent calling him a liberal, using the swiftboat stunt and other sorts of smear campagain.  Meanwhile Bush left US in worst shape than when he entered in office.  Of course, Bush and his fellow sorry ass republicans made up 100 different excuses why US is so messed up.  The problem with Kerry was that he was too nice in the beginning of the campagain.  Call Clinton a b1tch if you want, but she can win if she can set herself apart from Bush and label her opponent as a Bush supporter.

View Post

well what i meant was that i know more deocrats who voted fro bush than for kerry because no one liked kerry even before the election

#26 puckSR

puckSR

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 11:57 PM

Kerry Sucked. period

04 was the political equivalent of which juvenile delinquent to leave at home alone.

They both have serious moral issues, they both have serious honesty issues, and they both would take it up the ass if they thought they would get $1000 out of it.

The problem with 04 was suprising. All of the really good canidates got killed in the primaries. All of the canidates with personality, style and creditenials disappeared behind ?John Kerry?

#27 lordvader129

lordvader129

He Who Posts Alot...

• Head Moderators
  • 17,751 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 05:51 AM

QUOTE(puckSR @ Nov 8 2005, 04:04 PM)
Kerry Sucked. period

04 was the political equivalent of which juvenile delinquent to leave at home alone.

They both have serious moral issues, they both have serious honesty issues, and they both would take it up the ass if they thought they would get $1000 out of it.

The problem with 04 was suprising.  All of the really good canidates got killed in the primaries.  All of the canidates with personality, style and creditenials disappeared behind ?John Kerry?

View Post

that was my point, the dems managed to nominate the one guy who could lose to bush, it didnt even matter if bush ran on a msear campaign or not, the dems picked the worst man for teh job

#28 xmedia2004

xmedia2004

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 386 posts
  • Interests:Pissing on the StatusQuo
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 09 November 2005 - 05:56 AM

QUOTE(LANDON14 @ Nov 7 2005, 07:14 AM)
I feel that she is a very dishonest, underhanded, and hypocrytical woman who thinks of herself as above the law(Rose Law Firm billing records to name but one) and better than everybody else in the room.

View Post

She sounds like a Bush, I lover her already.

Black panthers terroist organization, HUH.

Yeah I heard they were training AFRICAN killer buys to navigate the gulf stream to come to America and sting Y T only.

FUCKING MORON.........

user posted image

P.S. Does that thing get SPICE channel...
laugh.gif

#29 puckSR

puckSR

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 06:39 AM

The black panthers are not a terrorist organization

they are, by their own definition, a black nationalist party

They have however been known to be a somewhat violent organization, normally proposing "self-defense". They have been indicated in incidents of violence in the past, and the particular murder that is being referenced here did occur.

Despite all of this, its still a bullshit story for the most part, based loosely on the truth, as so many pieces of bullshit are.

#30 xmedia2004

xmedia2004

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 386 posts
  • Interests:Pissing on the StatusQuo
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 09 November 2005 - 07:07 PM

QUOTE(LANDON14 @ Nov 7 2005, 12:37 AM)

View Post

God forgive me for agreeing with the idiot PUCKSR, but you are a bigger moron them him.

Save the propoganda, you must be pug_sters kissing cousin or something.

Hence, you forget Ronald Reagan and George Bush Sr. founded supported financed the Taliban, to stop communism/russia.

Hence, you forget Momar Khadafi Bush Sr's thug in the region, that became a terroist when he no longer knew how to follow orders.

Hence, you forget Manuel Noreiga US Latin thug, allowed to push narcotics as long as he discouraged communism in Latin America, that became a terroist when he no longer knew how to follow orders.

Oh and yeah Donald Rumsfiled the guy that negotiated a Trans-Afghan pipeline to Caspian Sea, with the same Taliban leader they killed last year. The reason he doesnt want his Energy notes released. Dancing with the devil.

And Saddham Hussein, I will not go there.

YOU ACTUALLY COMPARE THESE INDIVIDUALS TO THE BLACK PANTHERS...

Take your head out of your ass PLEASE.........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users