2 replies to this topic

#1 nitzan_iguana

nitzan_iguana

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 November 2005 - 02:31 AM

Sup everyone

I'm gonna buy the 360 Full System (not the core version) on the 22nd (hopefully). I d'nt have an HDTV, I have a regular-res tv with simple av inputs (red and white for audio and yellow for visual).
I'd like to know what kind of cable (or cables) I get with the full system, are they enough for me or should I buy an extra cable?

#2 Bogus8

Bogus8

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 07 November 2005 - 04:12 AM

Given that over 90% of the tv's are non-HD tv's I would think it would be rather short sighted to not include your regular composite cable (the yellow one).

#3 twistedsymphony

twistedsymphony

arrogant beyond belief

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,466 posts
  • Interests:Consoles, Computers, Cars, Arcades, Home Theater, and the modding of anything that moves.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 07 November 2005 - 05:01 AM

well first of all this is a question for the AV forum...

TOPIC MOVED...

next the answer to your question is in the sticky:

What A/V cables will be included with the Xbox360?
The Premium Xbox360 package will come with a single A/V adapter that includes both composite and component output, as well as stereo RCA output. It also has a socket in the connector for a digital toslink audio output for surround sound.
The Core Xbox360 package will come with a standard composite A/V adapter with stereo RCA outputs for audio. It is unknown whether or not this cable will include the toslink socket for digital audio (though I personally think that it is unlikely).
http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=415408
If you didn't know composite is the single yellow wire, and stereo RCA is your white/red audio...

TOPIC CLOSED...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users