appleguru

an Apple a Day...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,694 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 08 November 2005 - 01:53 AM

You bought something from http://www.otbmods.com ?

Please leave your experience, opinion, rating and/or comments here! (Don't forget to include your order # so your comments aren't deleted!)

OTB Mods on ResellerRatings: http://www.resellerr...eller11258.html

Edited by appleguru, 18 November 2005 - 04:04 AM.

#2 SNAAAKE

SNAAAKE

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 06:11 AM

Bought 10 x duox whites,arrived in 2 days and works great. Highly recomended ! beerchug.gif

#3 oj213

oj213

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:XBOX & BOOTY!

Posted 27 November 2005 - 12:55 AM

Order #29

Ordered a XBOX 1.0 Heatsink/Fan and a Set of Rubber Feet. Order was taken and shipped the very next morning, package was received in great working condition. Tech support was very responsive and quick to answer my many many many questions. I am pleased with the overall experience with www.otbmods.com. Hope they can add CC to their checkout, would defenitely recommend to my friends. love.gif

#4 newblet1

newblet1

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 08:34 AM

Order #28
I broke the external switch on my X3 (dropped the xbox on concrete, wasn't pretty), so I was looking all over the internet for a store that was selling one. I checked all the official resellers, and only the UK ones were selling external switches. Luckily, I met appleguru, the owner of this store, on the buy/sell/trade section of the xbox-scene forums, and negotiated directly with him for a spare switch. He posted a switch for sale on his store, and shipped it promptly after I ordered it. Excellent service, would highly recommend this store. biggrin.gif

#5 davegregoire

davegregoire

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 117 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 09:52 PM

Great store! Love the fact that you can contact him directly with his xbox-scene name. Would highly recommend. I ordered a duox chip and male pinheader.

#6 DuckOfDeath

DuckOfDeath

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 03:00 PM

Order Number: 82

I've delt many times with Appleguru, always with wonderful results. Don't hesitate to order from his site!

-Duck!

#7 elserpiente

elserpiente

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 04:45 AM

Order # 16 : Mid-November: Duox chip(s) and a couple more orders before he had a site biggrin.gif

Always fast friendly service and cheap oem chips. I dont have a reason to buy chips anywhere else!

#8 capboy210

capboy210

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts
  • Interests:Xbox modification, computers, games, live, friends, girls, eating pasta.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 24 January 2006 - 04:18 AM

Order # 248

Great deal!

i bought a samsung and a 1.1+ GPU Heatsink and ordered late at night, i still got the tracking adress and email within 5 minutes of ordering! I got all my parts in 3 days from ordering! (thats with standard shipping) (USPS) I highly reccomend this website to anybody and i will shop here again any time! Also great packaging!

Two Thumbs UP!, five stars, what else could i say for a great deal like this?

BUY FROM OTBMODS.COM!

#9 snow rider221

snow rider221

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 28 January 2006 - 09:02 PM

Order # : 296

5 Duox2 Cromwell

Great service and was able to select cheap, expediated shipping very fast. Great store, and this is my second order from them, plenty more to come.

#10 ChampiBoy

ChampiBoy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • 360 version:none

Posted 05 February 2006 - 03:07 AM

Order Number 249

The best prices, saved 10$ compared to Divineo on only 1 DuoX2 Cromwell because of the VERY cheap shipping and was well packed anyway!

#11 Vfreitas

Vfreitas

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:none

Posted 13 February 2006 - 06:16 AM

Order #153
January 4, 2006
1x DuoX2 Cromwell Edition Chip

I'd defiently recommend doing buisness with OTBMods.com, the price was just right and I was able to communicate easily with them concerning the chip. Defiently an A+.

Thumps up for appleguru, too.

#12 ipodder2003

ipodder2003

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 22 February 2006 - 05:21 AM

Don't have an order number; ordered off a thread here biggrin.gif

Appleguru's a great guy. I've done a trade with him as well as purchased some stuff, and everything has been great. Great packing on my chips and pinheaders, and fast shipment. Definitely recommended.

#13 bosstitan187

bosstitan187

X-S Genius

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 01 March 2006 - 03:28 AM

best guy out there! great service, great prices. my stuff always get here ahead of time. i recommend otbmods 100%

#14 Cas6236

Cas6236

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 04:05 AM

APPLEGURU ROCKS!! I got one of the Xenium Gold chips of otbmods.com, it was shipped fast and he kept me updated on my order. Great guy, ohh and the Xenium Gold rocks too. LOL

#15 SNAAAKE

SNAAAKE

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 02:40 AM

bought more duox2 chips everything works perfect and very fast shipping too(2 days to get here). Highly recomended ! beerchug.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users