• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MASTERCIRCUIT

MASTERCIRCUIT

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 08:58 PM

I made the mistake to restore my c-drive and it erased most of my c:. So now I can only load MXM using my MA game. I also tried installing the MXM to the Xbox again and it said that I was missing my correct Update.xbe file. So I can't even reinstall MXM. When I turn it on without a game all I get is error 13. So how do I get it to start on its own(without the MA game)? I have my Xbox connected to a Dlink router on a network cable, and don't seem to be able to connect. I've also tried to transfer files from my mem card, but because I'm missing my original dashboard, I don't know how to do it. Can I do it? All I ever wanted to do is install XBMC, and I think I have it but I can't put it on the Xbox. By the way, I can still seem to play most of my games without loading the MXM dashboard, just no Live service. Can anyone help?

MASTERCIRCUIT (or used to be anyway)

#2 T3h Moding N00b

T3h Moding N00b

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 05:34 PM

QUOTE(MASTERCIRCUIT @ Nov 10 2005, 09:05 PM) View Post

I made the mistake to restore my c-drive and it erased most of my c:. So now I can only load MXM using my MA game. I also tried installing the MXM to the Xbox again and it said that I was missing my correct Update.xbe file. So I can't even reinstall MXM. When I turn it on without a game all I get is error 13. So how do I get it to start on its own(without the MA game)? I have my Xbox connected to a Dlink router on a network cable, and don't seem to be able to connect. I've also tried to transfer files from my mem card, but because I'm missing my original dashboard, I don't know how to do it. Can I do it? All I ever wanted to do is install XBMC, and I think I have it but I can't put it on the Xbox. By the way, I can still seem to play most of my games without loading the MXM dashboard, just no Live service. Can anyone help?

MASTERCIRCUIT (or used to be anyway)

I am haveing the same problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users