2 replies to this topic

#1 punchdrunk30

punchdrunk30

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 04:33 PM

hello all,

all of a sudden my left analog stick seems to be stuck going down. the stick itself seems fine, as i've take it apart and made sure the pot is in the proper position. is there some sort of re-calibration i can do to it, or is it shot?

thanks!

#2 EverestX

EverestX

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts
  • Interests:PC Gamer, Console Collector, Raging Movie & Cartoon Addict, full time nerd.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 11 November 2005 - 04:38 PM

This might ound dumb to you or whatever buat are you sure it is not your left trigger? I have a friend who has had a logi wireless for a long time and occasionally it will just think it is pressed. If you go into one of your emulators and it jsut keeps scrolling try pressing the button all the way down then pulling it back a bit, You may have to fiddle with it jsut a bit but the controller will still be mostly usable.

#3 punchdrunk30

punchdrunk30

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 04:44 PM

no, it's the left analog stick....if i hold it up and use the dpad to move up, it moves up, but then it moves back down when i let go of the dpad. the triggers are fine.

searching this forum i found a possible recalibration by removing one battery and holding down the left trigger and start while reinserting it. can anyone verify this works? thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users