No replies to this topic

#1 Jazsun007

Jazsun007

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 06:51 PM

I am selling a v1.0 xbox which has an XBIT mod chip inside in which has a switch so that you can turn the chip off and go play on xbox live(you can also load multiple sets of bios on the chip and choose between which ones you want to boot). You can also hook the chip up to your computer via USB and it makes flashing the chip w/ new bios very very easy. I am the only owner of this xbox and I take very good car of my things. The case as virtually no scratches on it. I also recently replaced the old crap Thompson drive with a new phillips one so it reads games perfectly. It can read 90% of all media and plays retail games perfectly. I will include 3 controllers as well, 1 controller S, and 2 madcat clear controllers which are really cool. The xbox will come w/ the latest version of the Evox bios and and dashboard already installed. Along w/ some other goodies if you would like to know what they are please send me a PM. The best part about this xbox is that you can go and play Backuped games, flip a switch and put a retail game in and go play on xbox live.

List of what you get:
Xbox v1.0 mint ($125.00 value)
Xbit mod chip installed ($70.00 value, I paid $90 for it)
Brand new (hardly 1 month old) philips dvd drive ($50.00 value)
3 controllers ($50.00 value)
Xbox live controller plug in unit and headset ($50.00 value)
Original AV cables + HDTV cables for 5.1 surround sound and HD ($20.00 value)
2 power cords, original and recalled one w/ surge protector

This box is a great value and costed me over $350 to build.
Asking price: $250.00 OBO

I have a good reputation for selling stuff on xbox-scene and on ebay I have 52 feedback rating all w/ 100%. Ebay UserID: Jazsun07

PM me here or email Jason@Sinchak.com/AIM: Jazsun007

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users